getting rid of the integra.. getting a hatch.

defyoner

so my buddy's integra just got totaled (1998 built motor, turbo gs-r, super sonic blue pearl). and he wants to buy mine (1999 gs-r supersonic blue pearl). and the deal is, his friend is selling a 1994 civic hatch, with an h22 motor fully built and turbo'ed, gsr interior, roll cage, lowered, rims, JDM lipkit, JDM head lamps (the works)... so hes going to buy that civic, and then we trade titles. i am excited. ive wanted a turbo hatch for a while. all i gotta do is get that thing tuned up. then its vroom time.

word to turbo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest amorphic
Originally posted by ASER1NE@Mar 10 2005, 02:32 AM

Im gonna have to say Right the fuck on , I would totally make that swap . Im lookin to get a 92 or 93 hatch turbo when i get the coin for one .

Yeah. holy christ an h22 in an EG body, even without turbo is going to be absolutely ridiculous. probably in the 14's or 15's with decent tires and such.

i should have it by saturday afternoon.. only problem is that the car is red. hahaha.. im gonna repaint it super sonic blue pearl (b-90p). oh and the rims are rota slipstreams (of course on a hatch) bronze.

so blue car bronze rims. sti style biaaatch.

Originally posted by ASER1NE@Mar 10 2005, 09:32 AM

Im gonna have to say Right the fuck on , I would totally make that swap . Im lookin to get a 92 or 93 hatch turbo when i get the coin for one .

if you are in the midwest region... i know a few kids selling eg's with b18c1's in them ($3000 - $5500).. non turbo though. but ill keep my eyes out. and post links in here

you got a dodge ram!?....... id love one of those, especially the one with the viper engine....although insuring it and filling the monster with fuel over here would probley cost more then I actually earn!........... somone could start up the 12oz car import/export business!, only problem if you got a car from over here is that they are right hand drive, but I suppose parking would be easier!

Someone stole my GSR a couple months ago. Found her stripped and burnt out in the hood. Right now im rolling in my daily driver but i got a H22 for swap so soon as i can find a clean reasonably priced body for her its on and crackin. My GSR used to fuck up 5.0 mustangs, Cameros, and Firebirds all day long. There is nothing boring about an Integra

Guest Ginger Bread Man

im not sure what type cameros your were up against or the shitty drivers but rest assured a honda would have nothing to respond to my 5.7 v8 z28. 0-60 in upper 4s and 1/4 miles in 11s

ok so im not getting the red one. dude is asking wayyy to much. so i found another one. not as fast. but with a little work to the bottom end... this thing will own. 95, with an ls motor (b18a1) 50k miles, boosting 10 pounds. 235 at the wheels.

$7000

00669371.jpg

fc2f851d.jpg

note: the usdm head lamps have to go. and im not getting halo rice projectors. never that. im lookin for some smoked JDM ones. if any one knows where i can get some quality ones (i.e. not ebay crap). maybe some TYC projectors.. but any who..

word.