Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GEtting on Legal walls for the "toys" tell em how to go about getting permission

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by desired, Mar 30, 2002.

1. desired

desired Junior Member

I Just thought it would help the toys and lowriders if some body posted info on how 2 go about getting legal walls..

Through my experiences I first had a hard time having to get on up legally

basically I faced problems like store owners wanting to see past pieces I've done on walls, Sketches of designs and other crap.......blah blah

Pll tell your story on how u got down on legal walls and pass down the process.

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

if you don't have these things, you don't need a legal...

3. shit, you don't need a legal, period. i'm not saying legals are for pussies or anything like that but some people seem to think that's all there is to graffiti.

4. desired

desired Junior Member

Thing is I've done a couple Ill"eagle" walls and I just like to feel more comfortable doing in the light amongst the st.

plus its funny to get store owners pissed knowing they dont except the art

5. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

nothing beats the rush you get when your bombing the wall of a building on a busy street.....thats what its all about.....FUCK FAME

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm sorry but judging by your spelling and grammar you're probably 12 years old. there aint a store owner on earth who would want your shitty graffiti on their premesis. find a tunnel or drain or something to paint on

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i love dictatorships

8. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Whats the difference between criminal and illegal?

Criminal is against the law, and illegal is...

...a sick bird. Boom boom! :D

9. kemoe

kemoe Guest

mY fIrst -=LEGAL=- wAs FuCken bAd
    aNd I meT neW wRiteRs iN thE pRoceSS......

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

dont ever type like that again , its illegal in this part o town , by order of the sheriff .

11. montanaman

montanaman Guest

:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:

12. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

who wants to see toy shit on a wall? let the folks with skills pimp that shit out.

13. YourWelcome

YourWelcome Member

Just thought id share...its nothing different from any others but you basically show them photos and sometimes we told them an idea or theme we had...i prefer a legal every now and then but writers should have more illegals than legals. Then again, theres nothing better than chilling with your friends, taking your time, busting nice styles...a character or two...and when the days said and done...poeple will crowd around and go :D and all the girls will crowd around you and say "fuck me...your a writer:love2:"...well everythings true except the part about the people and girls...dont you hate when a toy toys a legal? Gawd, thats enuff from here. Im out.

14. ExcedrinPM

ExcedrinPM Junior Member

Desired Death.

Sounds like Desired wants a legal wall put in his area but is a little too afraid to reveal that he is the 'toy' he speaks about.

:p

15. CleftOne

CleftOne New Jack

Well everyones gotta start somewhere, i bet u were a toy when u first started!

http://www.upinfumes.cjb.net