Getting Laid

Milton

Hello, and welcome back... It's been a long time... I have realized recently in the first of these threads I presented what amounted to a patchwork of ideas and what I thought of at that time regarding a mans never ending quest to get laid. But it wasn't really anything useful, and I'd be surprised if it got anyone laid. So what I propose here is a more systematic approach, that will hopefully help a few of the new crop of ouncers [and tease] who didn't pay attention the first time...

Lesson 1: Introduction to scoringology

Women, understanding them:

Repeat after me "I will never understand women!" This is true, you'll never have anything approaching a substantial knowledge of what makes women tick. Understand that first off, and become comfortable with the fact that you'll never be able to figure out where they're coming from is essential if you plan to have successful interactions with them. Every woman [like every man] is completely different, with a completely different personality and completely different wants and needs.

What you can have, and what you'll need, if you intend to get laid [or get what you want from women or people in general], is an understanding of how to interact with them. It is a superficial knowledge, but you need an adequate working knowledge of what it takes to get women to sleep with you. In other words, you need to understand the reaction you will get to your actions, and what that reaction means as far as your next step. It will be different for every woman, but you will tend to see certain things that usually work, and you will learn to adapt to a situation.

You will learn through failure, when you begin you will do the wrong thing most of the time. But you will learn by elimination what not to do. You will also learn from success, what works one time you will try again, until it fails, then you will begin to understand why it failed, and why it worked the first time. The more adept you become, the easier it will be to chose the right step for the right situation. And when you have reached a certain level of understanding, even if you are in an unfamiliar situation and you do not know what todo, you will adapt to it. But this is far away young grasshopper, let us begin with something easier.

The toolbox approach:

Attempting to get laid is like attempting to build or fix something. You need certain tools to get the job done. Some tools are necessary on all jobs [these are like safety goggles, or gloves], some jobs require different tools depending on the job. For instance fixing a toaster requires different tools from fixing a sink. You wont be using a pipe snake on the toaster, you wont be using a soldering iron on the sink. Similarly, you won't be using a technique that works with some women on other women, the same techniques don't work for different women. The thing is that the same tools work for a lot of women and they are interchangeable in some instances. We'll get to that.

What I intend to give the users of 12oz is a system [a toolbox if you will] which can break down any situation and come out on top [no pun intended]. And like I said before, if you don't have the right tools, you'll know how to adapt to the situation by chaning up what you do have.

Power, you need it:

Every interpersonal relationship is a game for control. Romantic relations are no exception, every relationship is about who can dominate the other person in order to get what they want. Even if both people want the same thing, how that gets accomplished etc, is still up for grabs. Everything is power and control, live with it. Somebody tells you "I don't care about power" they're lying to you, or they don't know it. These people are out for power too, they just get it by pretending not to play. In order to get a woman to sleep with you you need to have the power in the relationship. I don't mean power as in I will take it whether you want me to or not, this is the wrong kind of power. I mean power to dictate how the relationship commences.

In order to get this power, you need to do one thing and one thing only, you need to convince the woman that she wants/needs you more than you want/need her. This is it, this is the key every time, the person who is wanted/needed has the power. I'll give you some truth right off about convincing her that she wants/needs you more, its not true, its a sham, every woman could go out and find somebody else quickly and with little or no effort. Could you? The fact that you're reading this tells me no, the fact that you're not getting laid right now tells me no. Women start off with the power, your goal is to take it back. You do that by using the tools I'll give you, and once you have it, the rest is bedsheets.

Stay tuned...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we get piks of some of the broads you've bagged? cuz you sound full of yourself.

i could pull girls anytime i wanted if i tried, i just dont put in the effort cuz im lazy. but i know i could do it.

anyone can, if they just get out there and try. after that, its all about your odds, eventually anyone will run into some chick that think's they're cute or finds something about them that will enable them to fuck the girl.

:rolleyes:

/staying tuned though. :lol:

yes and no tease.

Sure you claim that you could go and get some girl if you wanted to,

and I believe that anyone can, but it's just like shooting a 3pointer....

If you are in practice it will be a lot easier to do, and you can do it under pressure.

How about another metaphor..... Say you are afraid of public speaking.

The longer you put off doing it the more that fear builds and the harder you think it really is.

*yeah.... I'm staying tuned too. milton's running this one.

agreed'd key.

practice makes perfect.

but see you guys think i got like no game once so every or so it seems, and thats not the case at all. im far from a pimp, but i can pull girls if i choose to. and i excel in certain situations over others, but thats everyone.

its not brain surgery.

In hte past this thread had questions and answers, I'll start with tease.

Q: Can you have 'pics' of broads I've bagged?

A: No. I am a private person and have the utmost respect for women I've slept with, thus I'm not going to show their faces online. Assume they are ugly if you want it doesn't really matter what you think.

Q: Am I full of myself?

A: No, not really. I know what I'm good at, I know what I'm not good at, I am very realistic [if not overly critical] in my understanding of myself.

Q: Could you [or anybody] pull girls just by putting in effort?

A: No, I don't believe this at all. I know a lot of guys that put in a lot of effort and end up with nothing. "I could I'm just too lazy" is an excuse for guys who are affraid of putting in the effort and being rejected. From now on say "I could but I'm scared that I will and nothing will happen so I don't even try." It takes more than effort, it takes finesse.

Q: Is it really 'all about the odds'?

A: In some respect it is, this will be covered in the tools for every job lesson up next. Every guy can get a woman to sleep with him simply by asking every woman he comes into contact with. However this is highly inefficient, if you had proper technique you could improve those odds tremendously, its not about quantity its about quality.

Thank you, and stay tuned. Even you could get laid...

Dear lord! You boys are hilarious. Milton, I love these threads, I get a kick out of your "self help book" -isque writing.

Look, I dont fully understand women, and I AM one. Girls can be fucking nutcases, we become emotional freaks when it comes to trying to attract others, I wont lie.

Anyway, my point of view on how to score? Have a damn personality, have interests, goals, ambitions. Youll score with the top mamas if you have something to talk about other than hustling and smoking weed.

UNLESS.. you want to fuck potheads and girls who live with their parents with no jobs at 25. Then, go on with your badself and talk about drinking 40s and building gravity bongs in your bathroom sink.

See, its not really about being smooth and looking suave. Its about having sex appeal, good personality traits and just being a good person wholely.

...okay.. so you say that Im a weird fuckin exception for a chick? Damn, youre ass meets the wrrrrrrrrong girls then. Cause Im perfect. Just kidding, seriously.

yeah... I'm having a bit of a dry spell myself but it's self-imposed.

Now before everyone yells bullshit! at a 'self-imposed' dry spell,

just consider that I dont want to go back to where I've already been

even if it would be easy to do so (and a sure thing).

Probably wise advice.

Originally posted by gatita@Dec 28 2004, 05:26 PM

Look, I dont fully understand women, and I AM one. Girls can be fucking nutcases, we become emotional freaks when it comes to trying to attract others, I wont lie.

werd up.

too many women are emotional rollercoasters.

now if only there was such a thing as safe sex without a condom...

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by gatita@Dec 28 2004, 01:26 PM

Anyway, my point of view on how to score? Have a damn personality, have interests, goals, ambitions. Youll score with the top mamas if you have something to talk about other than hustling and smoking weed.

UNLESS.. you want to fuck potheads and girls who live with their parents with no jobs at 25. Then, go on with your badself and talk about drinking 40s and building gravity bongs in your bathroom sink.

See, its not really about being smooth and looking suave. Its about having sex appeal, good personality traits and just being a good person wholely.

this advice is pretty good

i think we should devide girls into seperate classes, hookin up with a dumb beerslut is alot different than pullin the innocent wifey type

its funny when i was a complete dick to some girls they would end up jocking me, of course these girls were mostly insecure dumb whores but i know alot of you guys like shit like that....

i personally like cute girls who dont let guys punk em around and stand up for themselves in a situation where shes outnumbered, those are the ones you gotta pull a different game on

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Dec 28 2004, 06:12 PM

yes... and why guys care about is how to create (or fake) that animal magnetism.

cannot be faked.

**funny thing, i think some of the guys i've been most into haven't appeared to be that into me**

(BIG HINT HERE GUYS, some girls love a challenge)

wait..... tease is gay ?

* edit:

that can be our little inside joke

because I'm going to clean this thread.

Milton is going to be putting in a lot of work

and he doesnt need this goofy shit cluttering it up

The power in the relationship lies within the

partner with options. A man (some men)

are only as faithful as their options permit.

Like stated above any hoe can go out and

hook up with another man. You must

convince your woman that you are equally

capable of bagging other tail. Nobody wants

to get with somebody with no self confidence.

Simelarly, nobody wants to get with someone

that nobody else wants to get with

You should be careful to not sound like an ass.

let the hoe know that you perfer to kick it with

her and that so long as she keeps it real

you will reciprocate. You must convince her

that if she fucks up you will drop her.

Convince her that it's her loss.

If she acts like she doesnt give a fuck you

may have gone about this the wrong way.

You may want to drop that shit and

find something new.... She doesnt respect

you and may fuck you over. Break before

you catch feelings.

If you front needy for attention and stunt like

a bitch your woman is going to walk all over

you. If you display confidence you will get more

respect and in turn ass.

Style, a decent ride, and a clean living space

is critical.

Always be nice to her friends.

This is a good place to replace her.

Dont do anything too shitty

reputations are hard to shake. I speak from

experience

General Matters:

1) Thanks Key, you know how I do. There still better be a few dollars of Key's cents in here.

2) Gatita: Thats good advice, when it comes down to it the best thing you can do is be yourself. But thats kind of a hard thing to do sometimes. I'm not telling anyone to be something other than themselves, I'm just showing people how to shade themselves in the best way in order to get laid. By the way, I'm always myself around you, whats up? :love2:

3) Moe-Lester: Please don't post in my threads anymore. Yes, getting a "beer-slut" is different from getting an intelligent young lady. There are more than 2 kinds, and there is no way to classify women into these kind of easy categories. I know girls you might think of as a "beer slut" with more confidence and self respect than the "cute intelligent" girls you know. Plus, from what I get of your personality from the ask a gay dude thread, even though you might like the second kind, you could probably only score with the first, no matter what you did. And you act like you're a 14 year old with an inferiorty complex.

iquit...

they made taipan,shogun into movies

king rat as well

and noble house was a television series...

and yes noble house is way more thugged out than shogun..i suggest you get up on that ..

no i didnt read the thread either but i feel honesty has always worked well with me......or telling girls i'm a gangster from cali..wich ever one gets the juice dripping i guess...that and having no bar set for what kind of girl i will sleep with...mute,blind,helen keller,deaf.missing limbs,chunks of orso,under80 pounds,over300,leper...,vdstdcancersmallpoxhermaphroditemustchemanhandsbeardbaldwonksagginFBRampageW00TW00T!

i was kidding about the leper though