Getting kicked out of school.

So I'm getting kicked out of school. I go to a catholic school and there is a rule that if you are failing more than one class you are "asked to leave." I am failing Art (It's cliche to say, "it's the teacher's fault." but it truly is, nothing I do is good enough.) and Religion(I was a happy catholic untill I learned about my fail and now I hate it.)

Monday I was hitting on this girl and her "star wrestler" boyfriend came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and when I turned around he hit me in the jaw and started screaming shit, "What the fuck do you think you're doing? No one talks to me girlfriend! I'll fuck your ass up." so I upper cutted him(in true ninja fashion...) and when he hit the ground I got on top of him and reached for the nearest thing, a soda can, and beat his face in. I cracked his cheek bone and his parents are pressing charges for "assault" but my parents say it won't hold up in court because it was self defence. The funny thing about it was my friend was like, "Damn, he should have known not to fuck with hardcore kids." and i'm not hardcore.

So the grades and fighting aren't making administrion too happy.

Next year I am going to Public school, I don't know anyone and I don't get credit for religion class so I have to take an extra class. They have awesome art and film courses, so that's a plus.

Anyone else get kicked outta school?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest expansionAE

i also used a "ninja" tactic.. i jumped out of the classroom window thats on the second floor.. i was escaping evils grasp.. i fell on my ass(an unprofessional ninja) and ran away.. i got detention for 2 days (ohh wow) and after i stoped coming to school so they booted me...

Guest blood as ink

i got kicked out of my old high school.i ended up at a continuation school.i actully ended up doing alot better there.i ended up with 4.0 gpa for most of the time i was there.i got to meet some really cool kids there too.and even some decent known graff artists through the art teacher there.the teachers were rad as all hell.the cooking teacher had the mouth of a sailor and was an amazing teacher in general.i graduated a half year late but better late then never.

i also almost ended up in military school (on 2 seperate occasions...eh yeah...)when i was in middle school.the first time they gave me another chance.i ended up running away the second time they tried to and agreed with my parents over the phone that i'd come back as long as they didn't send me there.i actully tried to be a better kid but it didn't really work too well.i just gained alot of freedom from my parents insted.

Guest --zeSto--

provided you life doesn't simply revolve around school

(which I doubt) you'll be better off.

Cut the loss, move ahead.

Besides, you loose a prick art teacher and get a better art program!

but no more schoolgirl skirts... :o

They tried to expel me out every year. At the high school I went to they give suspensions for everything. Some of the things I got suspended for included:

- Having a snowball fight i class.

- Putting labels (not graf ones) on more than 2/3rds of the school.

- Skateboarding in the halls.

- Keying and kicking in the door of the Vice Pricipals car.

- Fighting

- Playing volleyball with a blown up condom

- Attaching a tampon colored with red marker to my shoe and walking around like it wasn't there. Then not taking it off when the teacher said something. I stated it was an accessory to my kicks.

- A ton of other shit.

Originally posted by deznatori

- Attaching a tampon colored with red marker to my shoe and walking around like it wasn't there. Then not taking it off when the teacher said something. I stated it was an accessory to my kicks.

Hahaha....we used to steal them from this girl and colour them with red marker and throw them into big crowds when the hall was busy. Great fun. We also gave laxatives to this one chick who turned out to be allergic to it. She got rushed to hospital. It was funny. Shit, highschool for me was always fun shit like this, fuck schoolwork......

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

Catholic $chools are shit anyway.

Public Schools get you more aquainted with more diverse people and theres more to learn.

how the fuck can you say that?

totally unjust homie.

ive been to both schools public and catholic and found that they were both equally "mixed" and "diverse" shit, some of the "baddest" schools here ar ethe catholic ones, you must think that catholic schools are full of kids dressed up in uniforms from upper class white famalies, shit i went to school with every race you could imagine, and every different scene you could imagine as well. yup, all found in catholic schools, dont give me the whole catholic kids are sheltered bullshit cause i dont buy it.

Yea ... I live around T.T and Dr. Dazzle too ... I got to catholic school and the only difference is religion class ... there isn't less to learn and a less diverse amount of people

If anything its better then public school. We get out of class almost weekly for shit like school celebrations, masses, even reconcilliation once in a while ... and we don't walk around in school uniforms either.

You seemed pretty open minded up until that comment Makros...

public school rocks

Im glad u got kicked outta private school... i mean dont get me wrong, if i had the money id prolli go to the best private school to get the best education, but man those people always seem to be pricks. Public school is way better, and especially if u went to an all guys school. I live in kansas city, and there are tons of catholic schools, all producing major cock wads. So take advantage of your new found rights at your free public school next year or whatever, i mean it still sucks, but its a lil better than private school, unless u live in the inner city and the private schools are shitty as hell, as in the case of half the schools in kc. But look at the bright side, aint no spaghetti strap, koochie cutter short wearing girls in catholic school! good luck man, at least you are staying in school.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

TT's right, up here Catholic schools are just the same as Public ones. Except Catholic of course.....

thanks for backing me up on this one, god you should know, we went to school no more than 3 blocks from each other.

Originally posted by sectorTVA

getting kicked outa college is alot worse.....

Haha.. my friend got kicked out of College.. I didn't really understand myself, he wasn't out drinking/smoking whatever cause he's Straight Edge. I think it was frisbee... he missed a show cause he lost track of time playing frisbee once. Yep.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

Catholic $chools are shit anyway.

Public Schools get you more aquainted with more diverse people and theres more to learn.

I went to public school grades k to 8. I've only been in a catholic school two years now, It's the same as public, only the school is run-down, we wear uniforms, have a shit load of days off, and have religion class.

I thaught so much more of you before this comment.

Guest hipnos
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I went to public school grades k to 8. I've only been in a catholic school two years now, It's the same as public, only the school is run-down, we wear uniforms, have a shit load of days off, and have religion class.

I thaught so much more of you before this comment.

well, you still made the best of getting kicked out. what a way to go, that's fuckin awesome. and no doubt you'll get off on self defense. but at the least, public school=no uniforms!

i was expelled out of all --- city public schools... i went through a whole bunch of junk, 4 months later i got back into the same high school - graduated salutatorian... :D

ooh yeah and i got kicked out of one class not to long ago ... for contradicting the 'professor' :o

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

So I'm getting kicked out of school. I go to a catholic school and there is a rule that if you are failing more than one class you are "asked to leave." I am failing Art (It's cliche to say, "it's the teacher's fault." but it truly is, nothing I do is good enough.) and Religion(I was a happy catholic untill I learned about my fail and now I hate it.)

Monday I was hitting on this girl and her "star wrestler" boyfriend came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and when I turned around he hit me in the jaw and started screaming shit, "What the fuck do you think you're doing? No one talks to me girlfriend! I'll fuck your ass up." so I upper cutted him(in true ninja fashion...) and when he hit the ground I got on top of him and reached for the nearest thing, a soda can, and beat his face in. I cracked his cheek bone and his parents are pressing charges for "assault" but my parents say it won't hold up in court because it was self defence. The funny thing about it was my friend was like, "Damn, he should have known not to fuck with hardcore kids." and i'm not hardcore.

So the grades and fighting aren't making administrion too happy.

Next year I am going to Public school, I don't know anyone and I don't get credit for religion class so I have to take an extra class. They have awesome art and film courses, so that's a plus.

Anyone else get kicked outta school?

gender?

Archived