Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Getting kicked out of school.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, Apr 19, 2002.

1. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

So I'm getting kicked out of school. I go to a catholic school and there is a rule that if you are failing more than one class you are "asked to leave." I am failing Art (It's cliche to say, "it's the teacher's fault." but it truly is, nothing I do is good enough.) and Religion(I was a happy catholic untill I learned about my fail and now I hate it.)

Monday I was hitting on this girl and her "star wrestler" boyfriend came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and when I turned around he hit me in the jaw and started screaming shit, "What the fuck do you think you're doing? No one talks to me girlfriend! I'll fuck your ass up." so I upper cutted him(in true ninja fashion...) and when he hit the ground I got on top of him and reached for the nearest thing, a soda can, and beat his face in. I cracked his cheek bone and his parents are pressing charges for "assault" but my parents say it won't hold up in court because it was self defence. The funny thing about it was my friend was like, "Damn, he should have known not to fuck with hardcore kids." and i'm not hardcore.

So the grades and fighting aren't making administrion too happy.

Next year I am going to Public school, I don't know anyone and I don't get credit for religion class so I have to take an extra class. They have awesome art and film courses, so that's a plus.

Anyone else get kicked outta school?

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Nice work man. Ninjas use all the resources they can get a hold of.......

3. expansionAE

expansionAE Guest

i also used a "ninja" tactic.. i jumped out of the classroom window thats on the second floor.. i was escaping evils grasp.. i fell on my ass(an unprofessional ninja) and ran away.. i got detention for 2 days (ohh wow) and after i stoped coming to school so they booted me...

4. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i'd love to feel sorry for you, but you go to a catholic school... :eek:
    you'll be better off...

(i can't remember how many times i was "asked to leave" my first high school... that's why i'm a graduate of fuck up high...)

5. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

i got kicked out of my old high school.i ended up at a continuation school.i actully ended up doing alot better there.i ended up with 4.0 gpa for most of the time i was there.i got to meet some really cool kids there too.and even some decent known graff artists through the art teacher there.the teachers were rad as all hell.the cooking teacher had the mouth of a sailor and was an amazing teacher in general.i graduated a half year late but better late then never.

i also almost ended up in military school (on 2 seperate occasions...eh yeah...)when i was in middle school.the first time they gave me another chance.i ended up running away the second time they tried to and agreed with my parents over the phone that i'd come back as long as they didn't send me there.i actully tried to be a better kid but it didn't really work too well.i just gained alot of freedom from my parents insted.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Catholic $chools are shit anyway.

Public Schools get you more aquainted with more diverse people and theres more to learn.

7. Dr. Dazzle

Education is the cornerstone of our society....

8. platapie

platapie Guest

get your GED and go to a community college.

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

provided you life doesn't simply revolve around school
    (which I doubt) you'll be better off.
    Cut the loss, move ahead.

Besides, you loose a prick art teacher and get a better art program!

but no more schoolgirl skirts... :eek:

10. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

They tried to expel me out every year. At the high school I went to they give suspensions for everything. Some of the things I got suspended for included:
    - Having a snowball fight i class.
    - Putting labels (not graf ones) on more than 2/3rds of the school.
    - Skateboarding in the halls.
    - Keying and kicking in the door of the Vice Pricipals car.
    - Fighting
    - Playing volleyball with a blown up condom
    - Attaching a tampon colored with red marker to my shoe and walking around like it wasn't there. Then not taking it off when the teacher said something. I stated it was an accessory to my kicks.
    - A ton of other shit.

11. Dr. Dazzle

Hahaha....we used to steal them from this girl and colour them with red marker and throw them into big crowds when the hall was busy. Great fun. We also gave laxatives to this one chick who turned out to be allergic to it. She got rushed to hospital. It was funny. Shit, highschool for me was always fun shit like this, fuck schoolwork......

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

beat my record of 4 high schools in 2.5 years

13. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

5 cities, 4 schools in 14 months
    not high school tho, before high school

14. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

ive known some fucked up kids to come out of private schools..just because you have to pay loot to go there doesnt mean your family isnt struggling to get by.

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

how the fuck can you say that?
    totally unjust homie.
    ive been to both schools public and catholic and found that they were both equally "mixed" and "diverse" shit, some of the "baddest" schools here ar ethe catholic ones, you must think that catholic schools are full of kids dressed up in uniforms from upper class white famalies, shit i went to school with every race you could imagine, and every different scene you could imagine as well. yup, all found in catholic schools, dont give me the whole catholic kids are sheltered bullshit cause i dont buy it.