GETTING HUSTLED

THEMISHE

I just moved to a new area and I was taking a walk through the neighborhood and I saw these wigger kids and I'm like "can you guys hook me up or what?" After a few minutes they pull up in a car and we exchange paper for plastic and as I'm walking away I look down and realized I just got played for a fucking fool. I know where these kids kick it and they're nothing but a bunch of fucking high school wigger kids....I am confident I could bust one of these kids shit up if worse came to worse but the problem is they're like 9 of them at any given time...I know where the kick it.,

So....should I risk getting my ass kicked by 9 cowards or catch one slippin....or just let it go and let fate fuck em.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The last time anyone tried that scam on me (taking my money without giving me my groceries) I ran up on them in the middle of a very populated, patroled area and threatened to split their skull with my belt. Dude clammed up and handed over my loot, and extra $30, plus a Jansport full of clothes (that I threw out).

You fucking dufus.

damn, that's worse than the time

i got into a fight with an italian pizza guy because he gave me change for a ten

when i gave him a twenty, and we both insisted we weren't lying,

and argued back and forth for 20 minutes, until i finally realized it was no use..

...i swear that fucker is going to hell.

i still plan on throwing a brick through their huge front window.

Originally posted by EarMuffs

i had a similar story about a cab driver. i gave him $40 for a $25 cab ride and he said he had no change so we argued but it was no point so i just told him to fuck off and slammed the door real hard in his face while he ws yappin bout something

"sir, how bout you just give me a twenty back and ill give you a smaller bill. thanks." (slam the door jet)