getting high

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smoking that shit is so 7th grade seriously. that shit was played out for me before i hit 8th grade...

granted in 7th grade all i hung out with was 20 year "thuggy bears" who would take me with them while they robbed cars....then soon after that after they were all in jail and i was stuck alone in my house with no one to play with i discovered skateboarding and my friends from then on out were more or less drug frees and very few engaged in light drinking.

not that any of you care about any of it but yea...

as of uh 19 years iv been alcohol free and as of ummm 6 years maybe? iv been drug free.

and im not straight edge either. just dont do it for personal reason..which i havent made up yet, but one day..

if this was a pro-pot only thread my bad.

dawg i was so high last night to mannnnn.........i swear i got so scared and shit because i swear we were about to die and i was seeing my own death. I was thinkin bout all the people i would leave and shit and was all depressed. But then i sadly coped with sayin some shit out loud like Shit if im goin out im a go with a fight niggah!!! then i started to think about it and i started laughin out loud and shit and statred saying royce da 5 9 aint takin me out bitch...Man that was a funny night. I kept askin people and hopefully some one remebers those candies that were flouresnet little dots on a longstrip of paper, could on ly find em in bodegas and c-towns LOL. .. well whatever im still buzzin

i havent smoked for about 2 weeks, which, if you knew me is fucking amazing. i quit for 2 weeks before, when i was 16, but that only means out of the last like 6 years ive only not smoked for a total of 30 days. which is pretty fuckin bad if you ask me.

but as for my own friends who still smoke, i dont hate, i drive em around while they smoke in muh car. if only i had friends like me when i was growin up :)

all my weed smokers inhale deep for me, i will be missed

bad trip

Last week, I decided to trip out on a combo of LSA and DXM. I thought I was very careful about doses, seeing as I hadn't done the two together before - i had about 180mg of dxm and about 150 seed worth of LSA.

At first I was ok, a bit sick feeling, but that was expected. I did this in my room after the parental units were asleep. I figured in a worst-case-senario my bed would be the best place to sit out anything bad.

I freaked out completely. I have a fair amount of experience trpping, but I've never been anywhere like that before. Nothing very visual, just all of a sudden the words in my brain made no sense, to the point where they sounded obscene. I rang my girlfriend to try to get her to talk me down, and I was so high that in the end I just HAD to keep talking, because it was the ONLY thing that indicated to me that my brain was still functioning. I felt like talking was my only connection to reality, and if I stopped then my mind would slip into the abyss. I think I would have felt a bit better IF I HAD had some visuals, because it would hve reminded me that I was tripping.........................

I can't really descibe it properly, but suffice to say I never had a real concept of terror before this, and i never had a real vision of hell before. I don't regret it at all though, because it has changed the way i look at my life completely....

sorry that got so long, kiss kiss

My friend did 8 grams of mushrooms a few nights ago and spent about 2 hours staring at a spot on his kitchen ceiling whilst constantly flicking his fingers. He then spent a further few hours feverishly cleaning his house. It was kinda scary at first but he seemed to be enjoying it. Then he put a chair on his dining table, sat on it with a wooden spoon and proclaimed himself king of the kitchen. I've never seen anyone that high.......

Guest willy.wonka

im sorry.getting high sucks.....people i smoke ganja with just get stoned and think about what everybody else is thinking...just sitting there,being numb,paranoid and lazy.

i like to get irie before i go to bed or when i wake in the morning,but now i just think its stupid...i have been smokin ganja for half of my life now.a good decade..plus a couple of years.now i try to use ganja to get my friends off the tweak...

you can use it or you can abuse it...my guess is,you abuse it.i do...

unless you sell it,bud/ganja wont get you anywhere,it wont even show you what youre looking for.its a anti depressant that gets you depressed.

willy, i read your stuff. to me smoking weed gets me intouch with my real self. i am able to be me. i don't know if that makes any sense to you. i can think more clearly (sometimes) and make abstract connections to thoughts and ideas. it clears my head so i can focus on things better. If i have a conversation with someone, i can read in between the lines and see the REAL meaning behind what they say. I can read their body language better, their facial expressions. Smoking weed in a social situation lets my study it ,and see how it all works. I can change my personality at my will, and react to the other person in a new way that they dont expect.

Most of the time I will smoke a bowl, and sit down on my computer. Then i'll just sit around and think about stuff. I write down every important thought of mine. Then when im sober, i look back at it, some of its just fucking redicoulous conspiracy theories about peope, but the other 90% of it, is accurate. The reason i started this whole thread was to show how smoking weed affected me. It let me get in touch with my feelings and convey them to this girl. Today we met up and had a great day. Are drugs that bad? It is just marijuana. Ive stopped at will, the next day when i had to be clean. As of now, the positives outweigh the negatives. I gain so much more then i lose by smoking pot. I am able to relax, "feel" myself, concentrate on music, concentrate on other people and analyze things. Deep thought becomes possible. In a sober state, i push these thoughts and emotions aside. Graffiti becomes easier to analyze even, i look at a piece and i can see the imperfections, the perfections and the style. I can judge it so much better. I could continue writing on this subject, but i will stop at this point.

I havent really gotten high in a few weeks.. ive smoked the occasional joint but we mix them with shredded tabbaco and what not so its not a real rush (although ive never though of it being a trip to begin with.)

I cant ever understand these kids who do it for the nostalgia tho.. im sure every ones experiance the "crazy gangsta from the ghetto" who smoked a whole joint once and got the " munchies" and went buck wild or the punk rocker who does it cause its self destructive and "fucks him up long enough so he can escape are goverment suppressed reality"... whats all that about?

any one know when shrooms come back in to season?

Re: bad trip

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Last week, I decided to trip out on a combo of LSA and DXM. I thought I was very careful about doses, seeing as I hadn't done the two together before - i had about 180mg of dxm and about 150 seed worth of LSA.

At first I was ok, a bit sick feeling, but that was expected. I did this in my room after the parental units were asleep. I figured in a worst-case-senario my bed would be the best place to sit out anything bad.

I freaked out completely. I have a fair amount of experience trpping, but I've never been anywhere like that before. Nothing very visual, just all of a sudden the words in my brain made no sense, to the point where they sounded obscene. I rang my girlfriend to try to get her to talk me down, and I was so high that in the end I just HAD to keep talking, because it was the ONLY thing that indicated to me that my brain was still functioning. I felt like talking was my only connection to reality, and if I stopped then my mind would slip into the abyss. I think I would have felt a bit better IF I HAD had some visuals, because it would hve reminded me that I was tripping.........................

I can't really descibe it properly, but suffice to say I never had a real concept of terror before this, and i never had a real vision of hell before. I don't regret it at all though, because it has changed the way i look at my life completely....

sorry that got so long, kiss kiss

lsa is terrible stuff. and its definetly not somthing i would combine with dxm. eating marigold seeds fucks with my stomach bad enough without anything eles in it.

Archived