Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

getting high

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by metallix, Feb 23, 2002.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

i was so high last night, i broke down and cried. weed lets my real self out. i feel better today but i still wanna make up with this grrl :X

2. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

two nights ago i got so high. i smoked 20 bowls out of a water bong.

3. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Smoke free for 9 months

As of Feb. 17 it has been 9 months since I smoke pot. I am going to break it tonight though. Formal dances call for a little "liftage"

4. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

smoke free for a couple weeks now, still working on it..feels much better this way

5. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

smoking that shit is so 7th grade seriously. that shit was played out for me before i hit 8th grade...
    granted in 7th grade all i hung out with was 20 year "thuggy bears" who would take me with them while they robbed cars....then soon after that after they were all in jail and i was stuck alone in my house with no one to play with i discovered skateboarding and my friends from then on out were more or less drug frees and very few engaged in light drinking.
    not that any of you care about any of it but yea...
    as of uh 19 years iv been alcohol free and as of ummm 6 years maybe? iv been drug free.
    and im not straight edge either. just dont do it for personal reason..which i havent made up yet, but one day..
    if this was a pro-pot only thread my bad.

6. SayOne

SayOne Guest

dawg i was so high last night to mannnnn.........i swear i got so scared and shit because i swear we were about to die and i was seeing my own death. I was thinkin bout all the people i would leave and shit and was all depressed. But then i sadly coped with sayin some shit out loud like Shit if im goin out im a go with a fight niggah!!! then i started to think about it and i started laughin out loud and shit and statred saying royce da 5 9 aint takin me out bitch...Man that was a funny night. I kept askin people and hopefully some one remebers those candies that were flouresnet little dots on a longstrip of paper, could on ly find em in bodegas and c-towns LOL. .. well whatever im still buzzin

7. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i havent smoked for about 2 weeks, which, if you knew me is fucking amazing. i quit for 2 weeks before, when i was 16, but that only means out of the last like 6 years ive only not smoked for a total of 30 days. which is pretty fuckin bad if you ask me.

but as for my own friends who still smoke, i dont hate, i drive em around while they smoke in muh car. if only i had friends like me when i was growin up :)

all my weed smokers inhale deep for me, i will be missed

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Last week i went 7 days withouhgt wacking off, no joke.

9. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

bad trip

Last week, I decided to trip out on a combo of LSA and DXM. I thought I was very careful about doses, seeing as I hadn't done the two together before - i had about 180mg of dxm and about 150 seed worth of LSA.

At first I was ok, a bit sick feeling, but that was expected. I did this in my room after the parental units were asleep. I figured in a worst-case-senario my bed would be the best place to sit out anything bad.

I freaked out completely. I have a fair amount of experience trpping, but I've never been anywhere like that before. Nothing very visual, just all of a sudden the words in my brain made no sense, to the point where they sounded obscene. I rang my girlfriend to try to get her to talk me down, and I was so high that in the end I just HAD to keep talking, because it was the ONLY thing that indicated to me that my brain was still functioning. I felt like talking was my only connection to reality, and if I stopped then my mind would slip into the abyss. I think I would have felt a bit better IF I HAD had some visuals, because it would hve reminded me that I was tripping.........................

I can't really descibe it properly, but suffice to say I never had a real concept of terror before this, and i never had a real vision of hell before. I don't regret it at all though, because it has changed the way i look at my life completely....

sorry that got so long, kiss kiss

10. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

been there. done that. heh theres this kid i used to trip with, when he was trippin he wouldnt say a word, i mean literally, if you spoke to him it was either a "ya" "nah" or "i dunno" needless to say that drove me fucking nuts. i don't know how he does it.

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

My friend did 8 grams of mushrooms a few nights ago and spent about 2 hours staring at a spot on his kitchen ceiling whilst constantly flicking his fingers. He then spent a further few hours feverishly cleaning his house. It was kinda scary at first but he seemed to be enjoying it. Then he put a chair on his dining table, sat on it with a wooden spoon and proclaimed himself king of the kitchen. I've never seen anyone that high.......

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!...drug user stories make me smile.

13. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

14. cinnamon toast crunch804

cinnamon toast crunch804 Member

15. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

you know, you can fix that little problem by simply putting the saddle back on......