getting fat

Abracadabra

as most of you should know i quit smoking a little while ago, and took up power eating instead. well, after being steamlined my whole life i'm getting thicker by the day. had to buy new jeans the other week cos the old ones didn't fit any more, and these new ones are beginning to get tighter as well. i shaved my beard recently to reveal what appears to be a second chin developing. hopefully by the end of the year i will warrant a visit from richard simmons with a crane to lift off a wall of my house.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not me, I'm getting skinnier, I drink like an animal and I just had a Peanut Butter, Cheddar/Sour Cream Potato Chip and Bacon sandwich... Mmmm, good stuff! (plus another 4 slices of bacon and an open faced peanutbutter sandwich...)

I'm wearing my dress pants from like 5 years ago, which kicks ass with all the mosquitos but I still don't have to sweat it if I tear them up!

I've worn a size 36 since high school... how I fit in them depends how much I'm drinking/doing coke that month

Ain't that the truth.

Since I'm outside for most of the day (pushing carts), I eat salad every day. /no homo.

I figured it'll somewhat make me shed a few pounds even though I drink a little every other day. Coke on the other hand...:lol:

...this wouldn't be a problem fi you knew how to be handsome with it =). when i quit smoking *i still smoke, relapsed about a year ago* i didn't put on any weight....i simply exchanged smoking...for training. instead of munching down doritos or even fruits. i would chugg a whole glass of milk and one of those tiny barely there light as air health bars, the ones that taste like chalk. they keep you from getting hungry even though you're quitting and rid of that oral fixiation smoking causes...and, if you tend to hit the gym, the chalk flavored 'candy bars' actually let you work out longer...making you lose weight more effectively. now a days, i'm the same as back then...but smoking now. hah. isn't it ironic...don't you think?

Not me, I'm getting skinnier, I drink like an animal and I just had a Peanut Butter, Cheddar/Sour Cream Potato Chip and Bacon sandwich... Mmmm, good stuff! (plus another 4 slices of bacon and an open faced peanutbutter sandwich...)

I'm wearing my dress pants from like 5 years ago, which kicks ass with all the mosquitos but I still don't have to sweat it if I tear them up!

I used to be the skinny kid in high school (5'11", 140 lb) that everyone wanted to beat up....till I threw a desk at some jock.

But, I digress here. Over time, I gradually gained weight, and by the time I was 26, I tipped the scales at just under 200 lb. and looked...strange. Well, I sure wasn't used to it, anyway.

Now, here's the thing. In the past five years, I've lost about 35 pounds. My habits haven't changed, besides the fact that I eat less and walk everywhere...but, that shouldn't account for the 35 lb. I've lost.

I'm not complaining...I can wear tight pants now!

(It's a joke.)

I was 4'10" 80 pounds in 9th grade started growing in 10th and came back in 11th, 5'10" 140lb. Stayed the same since. I was 155 when i worked out in israel but that came off when I stopped working out.

I have a similar story to shai I was picked in 9th on until I beat up a pair of twins who together probably weighed at the time 4 times me. Threw one into a filing cabinet and punched the other in the nuts. Not one of my proudest moments but I stand by my move.

I used to have a bit of a problem with blow when I was younger. when I finally cleaned up, I automatically put on 50lbs out of nowhere. shit came from totally off the radar.

then I found myself drinking a lot more than I would before and growing a major ber belly.

put on like 100lbs over the space of a year and a half without hardly noticing.

shit blows. I still work out as much as I did. eat well. just stuck being a fatty now.