Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Getting fat for the beach

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, May 14, 2004.

1. You know how everyone gets a bit ashamed for their body just before summer?
    Girls start the crazy creams, gym, proper bikini shaving and stuff and guys start working out like they're mutherfuckin j,diamond pushups, planches, the whole nine.
    Well i have a surprise for you this summer...i'm growing a beerbelly that will crash all competition...honestly, when you hear 'sixpack' you think of abs or beer?

point made

2. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I am J.Diamond!

and please believe this ninja used to walk around with a keg!

3. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I live by the beach, but thanks to my "skinny ass shit, runs in the family" genes, im not too worried about my appearance..at least waist wise. Besides a stomach full of beer is better then a fixed diet that helps you "keep toned", even if it is "for the ladys" as most people would like you to think.

4. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

ive gained about 25lbs over the past year, lord knows im ready.

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

talk to me when you can comb your back hair amatuer

6. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

this is the worse shape i've been in my whole life.
    it ain't that bad, but guts on skinny dudes..wack.

7. haha, i'm like that. I've gained weight but you cant really see it with clothes...my girl is fuckin tripping on me, all the other girls recognise i'm a bit more 'solid' than before and they seem to like it but only she can enjoy the true merrits i hide under that shirt, hahahahahaaha

8. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

man im just straight fat..

though i have been lifting for the past 5 or 6 months just to get my arms all buff n shit.. tryin tho look like POPEYE...also helps witht he drummin.but im keeping my tummy..mmmm tummy.
    there is a six pack..its just behind the keg.

LOOK OUT ITALY BEACHES HERE I COME!!!

9. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

skinny dudes with the ponch club

10. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Yep, I resolved 3 months ago to start doing situps every day.

That went to shit. I don’t know why, though? :confused: I go to the gym regularly, yet the exercises I never end up doing are the for the stomach.

I think it may be a subconscious thing…I don’t wanna see the guy go.

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

o man. i went to the doctor yesterday and come to find out i gained like 5 pounds. time to cut down on them sweets. :nope:

12. I've gained 15 this year and it's mostly settled in a lovely little beer paunch, the rest is generally spread out so I don't look skinny anymore. I'm loving it.

13. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

dance away the fat !!!

[​IMG]

14. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

5 pounds?!
    sheeit, i dunno how much i gained from the pill this year...maybe 10?
    something like that, i haven't weighed myself in a minute.
    did wonders for my...assets.:)

15. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

yeah i remember when my ex went on the pill. she loved how the girls got a little fuller. plus her period was like clockwork...i don't think she complained about any part of it, except having to remember to take it everyday.

working out isn't for me. i remain a skinny, broad shouldered, slightly ponchy anomaly