Getting drunk by yourself.....

Dr. Dazzle

So how is everybodies night going? Just to prove how big of a fucking l;oser I am I am now drunk by myself. Currently on beer number 8 of my Mountain Size 12 pack of kokanee. ANd I'm eating nachos by the mselces and watching jay leno. I hate that fag. My dog keeps looking at me because he wants nachos. But yeah, how's everybody elses night going?

I feel like going for a walk. I don't tyhnik I'm in any state to paint, at least I won't be afterwards, so I'll probably wander around aimlessly. I want to get fucked up even more, but nowhere is gonna be open at 1 in the morning on a theursday. Man, I need drugs or something. Hey, maybe I'll go jogging.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pegleg Pete

drunk after 8 beers?

we split feighteen packs between 2 heads and barely catch a buzz

:dazed:

No, but I will be when I'm done. These are MOUNTAIN SIZE KOKANEES, not your pussy American beer. And they've been drunk in the space of about 45 minutes. With no food in the belly. And 15 divided by to equals 7 and a half. Fuck, why am I even defending myself??

Guest SPFlatty

i wish i could drink like i could back in the day. now, all i do is wake up hungover, even after throwing up every time. i guess sobriety is a good thing, it keeps me focused...damn, i miss weed.

Originally posted by WhenOne

well im on number 4 now

anyone have any drink suggestions?

i have

-baileys

-vodka

-rum

-yagermeister

-gin

-piss beer

My suggestion is put them all together to form a super WhenOne cocktail.....

I'm almost done and ready to go walking.......:o

Originally posted by WhenOne

oh jesus christ!

i just moxed everything together except for the gin

whoa that shit is turning tricks in my stoomach

blah!

eh i think ill crack my roommates coors light to wash it down, this might be bad

Hahahaha......watch out man, that shit sounds deadly........

Originally posted by Smart

drink the beer in the morning (breakfast of champions)

yes it is but i drink enough at work everyday that is doesnt quite make sense to drink before i go

favorite drink at work is redbull and vodka

cause some guy brings us free cases of redbull

Guest willy.wonka

getting drunk by yourself sucks!

especially while your in a car...sippin on a 40 of COLT 45...just sitting there...takes too long.

Archived