Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Getting drunk by yourself.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dr. Dazzle, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

So how is everybodies night going? Just to prove how big of a fucking l;oser I am I am now drunk by myself. Currently on beer number 8 of my Mountain Size 12 pack of kokanee. ANd I'm eating nachos by the mselces and watching jay leno. I hate that fag. My dog keeps looking at me because he wants nachos. But yeah, how's everybody elses night going?

I feel like going for a walk. I don't tyhnik I'm in any state to paint, at least I won't be afterwards, so I'll probably wander around aimlessly. I want to get fucked up even more, but nowhere is gonna be open at 1 in the morning on a theursday. Man, I need drugs or something. Hey, maybe I'll go jogging.....

2. Pegleg Pete

Pegleg Pete New Jack

drunk after 8 beers?

we split feighteen packs between 2 heads and barely catch a buzz
    :dazed:

3. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

hahaha want me to go get drunk too?
    I got a big two-six of royal reserve upstairs...

canada's finest rye whiskey

4. Dr. Dazzle

No, but I will be when I'm done. These are MOUNTAIN SIZE KOKANEES, not your pussy American beer. And they've been drunk in the space of about 45 minutes. With no food in the belly. And 15 divided by to equals 7 and a half. Fuck, why am I even defending myself??

5. Pegleg Pete

Pegleg Pete New Jack

doing math when swigging is a sure sign of not being drunk.

keep it chugging bro.;)

6. SPFlatty

SPFlatty Guest

i wish i could drink like i could back in the day. now, all i do is wake up hungover, even after throwing up every time. i guess sobriety is a good thing, it keeps me focused...damn, i miss weed.

7. Dr. Dazzle

Hahahaha.....yeah, man, looks like I need more:D

8. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

Carlo Rossi Paisano

By the gallon. Fuckin'-A right. Make mine RED.

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

yea i used to get drunk by myself...
    those were the days... the lonely days :eek:

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

tonight it's been Haffenreffer 16oz 6 pack, a bass, a black-n-tan and 3 Guiness... now I'm onto som NatchaIce

11. Dr. Dazzle

Man I feel so close to you guys right now......

12. Pegleg Pete

Pegleg Pete New Jack

how can you drink different beers at the same sitting. I guess it's better than mixing hard stuff.

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, I drank some whiskey and cokes too, but my consumption is heroic...

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

now you fuckers have me drinking!
    im on my 2nd sprite rum and lime
    mmm loneliness never tasted so good

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck you bitch, I'll drink you under the table, then drink the table under you!

CAN I GET A WITNESS?!?