!!!!!!getting designs on t-shirts!!!!!!!!

FROSTY

ya ummm how do u go about getting designs and shit on t shirts or other clothes. i know theres screen printing but does it really work that well. maybe some of you have some fliks. what about that paper that you can print on and then iron it onto fabric. does it work well. i have a good printer so thats not a problem i dont think. i basically wanna get something i made on a t-shirt. dont know why i guess just cauz ive alwayse wanted to do it. anywho anyone know how i can go about doing this.

:idea: that was the hardest paragraph ive ever written due to a high intoxication level and allllllll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you don't need anything too fancy you can by some t'shirt transfer paper @ the computer store @ about 1.00 per 8 1/2 x 11 sheet. Then you need a printer that can reverse the image or a program that can do it. Print it up then introduce a hot iron to it. That's what I did for my Oolong Shirt. And Dee38 used one of mine on one of her shirts. Came out VERY nice by the way.

Guest Stoney Blaze

Find an art store and get a silk screen kit. screens are expensive but if you sell the t-shirts you make, you can make your cash back.

iron on's are corny.

ya man i tried silk screening in art clase a couple of times. I found it way to hard to get it to come out perfect each time you pulled off the screen. like there would be ink im places you didnt want ink and shit. plus that would be mad hard if you were planing on using many different colours. but whatever:rolleyes:

as already said , if its small enuf , get iron transfers , they work just fine and theyre hella easy

if its big but you only need one , get a custom shirt place to do it , my buddy got one of his pieces on a hoodie that went from the front around the side for 35 bucks

Archived