Getting Caught

Original

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't waste oyur time reading this unless your bored!!

When my bro first started writing, he was the kinda punk that used to hit up his school. He realizes now that that shit was dumb now, but back then, everyone was talkin about it (that was the problem) Anyways, when he hit his schools rooftop, this lil snitch got him hit. They promised that they weren't going to bring the cops into, but they wanted him to confess to all the shit previous to what he was getting hit for. They were all like, well, we just want to close the case on the others, so confess, and no criminal charges would be pressed. They searched his and his partners lockers, and in his friends shit, the found sketches of the shit they did. They had all they needed execpt for the confession of the other shit they did. Then they (the school system) went out and found other shit that was hit up and tried to blame that shit on him..... Anyways to make a long story short, My dad went in, talked shit, and my bro and his friend got expelled..... But they ended up with mad respect from the "elders"

basicly as far as i understand if you get caught they will arrest you for the act they causght you doing and whatever other bullshit they thown in like trespassing or what ever then when you get to the station if you live in a city where they have like graffit units they try to pin you for all the other stuff under that name but if you dont admit to it they cant charge you basicly if you dont talk all they can do is charge you with what they caught you doing

heres the word

if you ever get called in for questioning, or caught in the act, NEVER admit to anything. they will lie to you all day long about no charges, less penalty blah blah blah. its all bullshit. dont believe them. dont admit to anything, because then they will have more evidence to hold you there with them. unless you are under arrest, then say may I please go. if your real good at lying, act like you have no clue what they are talking about. Last but not least NEVER EVER drop someone else's name. thats bitch move in my book, and if you did that to me, id rip your face off. so just deny everything, dont tell on anyone else, and dont listen to their lies. if all else fails, hire a lawyer a good one at that, not a shitty ass public defender

different cities have different laws. i would recomend finding out the deal in your town, but what people have said about how they will bring up all your other shit and try to get you to admit to it, it right for the most part. just don't admit to it. style doesn't hold up in court.

they will call you a toy.

they will tell you that you are a pussy and don't get up.

they will tell you you are biting this other guy's shit (really your own and you know it and they know it, but you aren't going to admit to it.)

and you have to take the blow to the ego and agree withh them.

thats in cities where they have experience, anyway.

in other places they might just tell you youre a burdon on society and your going to hell, but if you play your cards right, you won't even be going to jail, just a misdomener and a bit of community service.

when ur arsessted all u legally have to tell them is ur name age adress and phone number tell them nutun eles and if they come to ur house tryen to serch the place make sure they have a warrent if they dont tell em to fuck off [ make sure u hide all ya shit any way] and wen they do bust ya just act like a smart ass eg cop: why did u graffitti on that wall

riter:what graffitti the only graffitti ive ever seen i the shit that u were doin on my fence last night. u get the drift basicly keep ya mouth shut and dont dob any riters is cause they can have u up for helpin ya friend hide and shit like that

Re: heres the word

Originally posted by optimo

if you ever get called in for questioning, or caught in the act, NEVER admit to anything. they will lie to you all day long about no charges, less penalty blah blah blah. its all bullshit. dont believe them. dont admit to anything, because then they will have more evidence to hold you there with them. unless you are under arrest, then say may I please go. if your real good at lying, act like you have no clue what they are talking about. Last but not least NEVER EVER drop someone else's name. thats bitch move in my book, and if you did that to me, id rip your face off. so just deny everything, dont tell on anyone else, and dont listen to their lies. if all else fails, hire a lawyer a good one at that, not a shitty ass public defender

that's good advice no matter what city you live in. Laws may differ but this stays the same

Archived