Getting back to Mother Earth

bobobi11

Anyone else itching for warm enough weather to go camping? I can't wait to get out in the woods and just relax. I am normally okay with all the seasons, but this year I am really looking forward to spring. I know for sure I will go camping Memorial Day, I am just hoping to get out sooner. Any one else into camping?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

camping on the beach!!!!

first we unload and set 2-3 people to dig a huge hole....campfire

then we set up...

there are about 6-7 people on the scene..we buy beer,hards and bud.

some of us split up and buy food,bla bla bla

next thing to do is---get the girls

we get hot little honeys that show thier boobies off...its fun

but we get the boys like PONO and DREW to play on the guitars...

sun starts to set and thats when the camp fire is set.....

throughout the night there is drinking flirting and singing and oofing..

we jump through the fire and even sometimes try to walk through it...my friend DAN once fell asleep in the fire...that was strange,but we saved him..something i havent done in a while...we have 2 spots on this island to do it at....but we have good fun everytime

Guest Pilau Hands

I went camping all over Oahu when I was younger. I was in the summer fun thing and we'd camp every few weeks. Besides the whole sleeping on small kukui nuts thing, it was really amazing. I've never been anywhere where I could see the stars more clearly. When I make it out to hawaii again, I've got to look you up Willy. I think I saw nightmarchers once...but then I suppose I'd be dead, so maybe they were just some counselors messing around.

I'm waiting for the weather to change with a quickosity. Winter is beautiful when it snows...and when it doesn't snow it's just a bother. Another problem is that Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD...yeah) crap. I'm doing pretty good this year, but last year it got really bad. I'd like to get friends together and rent a cabin in New England...sometime.

I need a weekend getaway.

Wouldn't you like to go where everybody knows your naaaaaaaame.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

I think I saw nightmarchers once...but then I suppose I'd be dead, so maybe they were just some counselors messing around.

NO SHIT!!!

i saw them too!!

scared the shit out of me...all i could remember was black shadow type creatures with a light coming off thier face....moving not like a human...

i remember screamin at my boys "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!WHAT IS THAT?!WHAT IS THAT?!"we ran so fucking fast.....that shit scared us all...

hey cmeup, maybe you could fuck a big female grizzly bear that walks up to your camp site in order to save the day

i have a friend who goes to school in VT, ive always wanted to go up there and visit her and go out and camp...i think she lives in a log cabin anyway...and im sure the hudson valley would have plenty to offer in terms of camping. ive never done it but i think id be into it since i like nature and what not...

Guest Pilau Hands

Willy, I think we were at kualoa, and you could shadows of the mountains in the distance. i swore i saw a line of torches slowly gliding down the path. It was the middle of the night too, so no one was up. I employed the popular "Ghosts can't get me if I pull my sleeping bag over my head" technique

kaes I recommend you take advantage of the opportunity. I'll live vicariously through you. you're not that far from a winter wonderland homie...that is if it's snowing up there.

damn does anyone else miss christmas?

pilau, winter just dont feel right in NY with no snow. i know it would be a bitch if there were a lot of snow and it were way colder, but at least it would be the right weather for the season were in. nowadays you cant really tell what season it is, its like theyre all the same.

but yeh, she wrote me a postcard saying shed like to take me up there next fall to see all the colors, that is if shes in school around here and im still where im at come next fall.

but yeh, i do take advantage of where im at now as much as i can...

Camping is my absolute favorite thing in the world. Nothing better than fresh air and trees. We try to go camping at least once a month spring through summer. Kicking back, eating a lot(for some reason I always eat a ton camping), partying with friends around the campfire, making elf lights, going for walks.

As for the animals and bugs, they are all part of the fun. One time we went camping with our old tent. It was supposed to be a two room tent but it was actually one room with a screened in "porch" type thing. The porch had no floor to it and me and my hubby were kicking back on our bags getting ready for a nap. There was a noise in the porch area and when my hubby checked it was a baby chipmunk that had gotten in and couldn't get back out. So my hubby tries to herd it to the door and instead it ran right under the back half of the tent, it's path directly under my foot. I freaked out and acted like an idiot, with my husband on the ground laughing his ass off.

Tease, why would you get no sleep? As for the rest I guess I can understand some of that. There is nothing finer than getting your groove on in a sunlight dappled clearing on a bed of moss.

Guest Pilau Hands

it's like 60 degrees right now. i'm not complaining too hard...but damn. this past fall i tried to amass as many foliage photographs as i could. i even took a trip down to north carolina to aid in the search, but i never took a hike. well i only have two seasons until the most colorful time of year rolls around. i need a sturdy car that can handle an Autumn trip all over new england.

damn this thread is getting excited again.

See now this thread has me excited. I think I need to get out there in the next couple a weeks. Jst about the time that everythings greening up should be about perfect. Plus my hubby just got a new cast iron set and I know he's dying to use it. Maybe we'll go to the Wind River, not far from our campsite is several hot spring pools along the river. I could use a good soak about now.

Oh the stories I could tell. I love to go camping and hiking. I love being outside. I usually like to go by myself, but going with friends is just as good. I prefer the fall though ... it gets too hot here in the spring and summer (yesterday it was 77 degrees, and it's the middle of winter). The most enjoyable thing for me is sitting in a tent, all by yourself, reading a book or something, while it's pouring rain outside. You would be suprised at the things you find yourself doing after a couple of hours. Cooking inside the tent is always fun (i think I'm going to build a hanging stove soon).

Archived