getting a job as a package handler

Mr. Mang

i'm applying for fedex on friday. andyone work at these places? can you give me some interview or just all around job advice?

i tried ups but i ddint realize you have to call back and ask about the interview, so here i am at fedex.

any help is appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

teamwork is a big key. so working as in a team is ideal for you no matter how much you hate people and want to kill them.

i applied at UPS. went took the test interview etc. then they called me back and left a message on the answering machine (while I was at school) to go to the orientation in 45 minutes. needless to say i missed it. i think i'll give them a call as a matter of fact.

damn, i know where ima apply for a job soon

pistol: is fuck the buff still down? i was trying to have a looksie on sunday, but it wouldnt work..

i work for fed ex been working there for 3 years and before that i worked for ups fed ex is much better. are u applying for fedex at the airport or at a hub? the airport pays less and more work i drive and i am on the road all day so its a dope job just alot of driving and shit it get tiring. i started as a cargo handler and they are gonna have u doing some stupid shit its not worth it pluss if ur 21 u can drive and work part time and u get full benefits and about 4 to 5 dollars more its so much better just make sure u can pass ur piss test for either position and u have to be able to lift 75 pounds and they will make u lift it in front of them i dont know what im typing right now im drunk but dont drink and dirve u will either get fired or have to work in the office and take a crazy paycut wow thats alot of typing

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i'm applying for fedex on friday. andyone work at these places? can you give me some interview or just all around job advice?

i tried ups but i ddint realize you have to call back and ask about the interview, so here i am at fedex.

any help is appreciated.

package handler eh??

the gaydar is going off the charts here...

the guy who drives the UPS truck up to my building is super cool.

he knows everybody and chills with the ladies on the steps.

He used to rock the jehri-curl, but now he's got the baldhead.

It wouldn't be so bad driving around.

I'd LOVE to be a postman who gets to 'walk the beat'.

Being a mail sorter or package humper* would be just awful.

*hump as in : to move something... therefore -undertone immunity declared-

yea im on the rode from 4am till about 3pm but i only do work from about 7 till 12 so the rest of the time i chill out at my stops talk to all the chicks on my route smoke and get free food because i delever to burgerking everyday maybe thats y im fat cause i sit in a truck and eat all day

Originally posted by Kilo7-

the guy who drives the UPS truck up to my building is super cool.

he knows everybody and chills with the ladies on the steps.

He used to rock the jehri-curl, but now he's got the baldhead.

It wouldn't be so bad driving around.

I'd LOVE to be a postman who gets to 'walk the beat'.

Being a mail sorter or package humper* would be just awful.

*hump as in : to move something... therefore -undertone immunity declared-

worrying about the affect of undertones is just as incriminating as if you just flat out said it....

homie.

;)

just fuckin with you all.

Originally posted by mr_president

don't do it. trust me. a friend of mine was a box loader at one of those places, you have to wake up early as shit, work like m-f, and get like only $6 bucks. you've been warned.

i wonder who would put thier packages in the boxes?

Originally posted by nomadawhat

i sure he'd be ok with the piss test and not drinking and driving, but that 75 lbs test could show him the door....

DUDE I TOTALLY LIFTED YOUR MOM (ABOUT 275 LBS) AND NAILED HER AGAINST THE WALL WITH MY PACKAGE. IT'S ALL GOOD.

(jokes..)

Archived