gettin high

Jucerock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Highest shit I have seen is under a bridge down here. Its on the roof of the bridge (if ur under it) or rather underneat it on the bottom top.. i dunno...you should know what i mean. I got no clue how the hell the person got up there. Its high as fuck... just some scribble. crazy shit though. its a cement bridge too, no way to go under it like on some metal type bridges... i have seen pieces in LA under bridges on the roof type part but there were places to walk.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by GorbortOrman

walkout underneath the maple street bridge over the spokane river on the middle pillar that stands in the river...

will do

I'm not sure if this is the spot any of you are talking about, but I've seen a bunch of pictures of this one OZIE straight letter that is white with a purple 3d and red force field ( i think)... I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in California, and its absolutely crazy. It's off of a bridge, but it's not really a heaven in that there are no I-beams above or below it to stand or hang from, its just a straight drop down about 2 and a half stories. It's sick. Rapelling equipment had to be involved somehow. If anybody's got a picture, put it on here.

deformatron: I'm suprised you've never heard the story behind that. He got lowered with a rope then couldn't get back up. He eventually had to jump and got seriously fucked up as a result. If 50mm is still up go look for the photo there...or perhaps bastardartist will have it.

Guest TheDictator

i climbed in the rafters under a bridge and went out to its highest point and rocked a decent straight letter it was about 90-100ft

yea i heard about that Ozie story, something about cops watching him and his friend couldn't pull him back up on the bridge, so he had to jump and broke his legs, and the cops came over and spit on him or some shit. I don't know if that last part is true, but I heard that somewhere, maybe on 12oz...and I'm pretty sure it's well over 2 and a half stories, that had to be like 90 feet or so it looked like. If we're talking about the same hit, the flick is in the back of the Art of Getting Over.

Originally posted by fr8lover

crazy shit...here you go:

http://www.50mmlosangeles.com/stunt.html

yep, thats the link that i thought it was goign to be. that ozie was a nutcase! i saw that throw everyday on my way back home from work. he was known for getting bombs on crazy ledges and shit on the l.a. freeways. if any of you dont know the bridge. its on the 405 freeway near the getty center un between the san fernando valley and west l.a./santa monica. the offramp is mullholland. drive north from santa monica and there is where it was. crazy!

Originally posted by LAZYBONES

that Ozie bridge is fucking wild. does anyone know if it's still running- or how long it ran??

that was from a couple years back now. it was a major news story out here, so unfortunately it didnt run for too long. maybe 2 weeks. a few months after though somebody hit the other side of the bridge in the same spot, just tags though.

• 5 years later...
I'm not sure if this is the spot any of you are talking about, but I've seen a bunch of pictures of this one OZIE straight letter that is white with a purple 3d and red force field ( i think)... I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in California, and its absolutely crazy. It's off of a bridge, but it's not really a heaven in that there are no I-beams above or below it to stand or hang from, its just a straight drop down about 2 and a half stories. It's sick. Rapelling equipment had to be involved somehow. If anybody's got a picture, put it on here.

I thought Ozzie was in a wheel chair!?:huh2:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived