Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Gettin' H00ked UP

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by <KEY3>, May 21, 2004.

1. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I get hooked up!

http://accordionguy.blogware.com/Photos/2003/08/blackout_1/08-black_bull_patio.jpg'>

see those Heineken Patio Umbrellas?
    They are MINE after work tonight!
    and no... I'm not stealing them.....
    it's all part of the ongoing [color=gold]HookUp[/color]

[i]and local cats should know just how many people have sat under those umbrellas... that patio is legendary![/i]

so what's been done for you lately?

2. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Lucky bastard..

I was sippin heavily on Heiniken out of the kegerator last night. It's grown on me since I have moved in with a bunch of people who drink nothing but Heinie's and Jack..Good times..

3. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

good for drinking

TEQUILA

http://www.tvdance.com/peewee/1a.gif'>

[img]http://www.tvdance.com/peewee/2a.gif'>

4. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

thanks ube... I needed that!

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I’m always late for batting practice, but my friend is usually there at the dome the whole two hours. He gets players to sign two cards – one for him, and one for me.

Damn, I hate Heineken, but that’s not the point. Those are some great umbrellas to have for yourself.

6. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

the dome? we thinking about the same place?

7. last night i drunk about 40 euros worth of gin in athens dopest club...seing how that miserable barman was hitting on my girl i thought i'd let it ride since i knew that he wouldnt allow her to pay....i call that the "i bang, you pay" method

8. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

http://www.mediaroach.com/fistfulofdario/images/eurotrash.jpg'>

nice work ninja!

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Yep, the place that was built for $600 million dollars, but is now worth only $89 *million or so. What other dome is there that has players signing cards? :confused:

Yes, the “I bang, you pay” methodology is the shit.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.kak.ru/images/archive/13-14/london/Br27.jpg'>
    Yurrrrr

11. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

well yes.. there's only 1 dome... but the patio isnt there.

12. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

GRRRRRR

I might have to smother my roomate with a pillow,
    I tell her the cool news and she says "they arent going on our patio, thats tacky."

They're just extremely rare, really well built, super expensive and not availvle to the public.
    fark her ikea umbrella that cost $40.

some things women and men will never agree on.

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I know exactly where those patios are. I just mentioned the dome because of the hookups I get from my friend.

14. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

now I understand perfectly!:idea:

15. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

ahhhh.. i was chillin at the bull the other afternoon having a couple pops watching the ladies roll on by.. good score..

thanks for the help, you and tesser rock.. your beer fee can be worked out anytime..