Gettin' H00ked UP

RumPuncher

I get hooked up!

http://accordionguy.blogware.com/Photos/2003/08/blackout_1/08-black_bull_patio.jpg'>

see those Heineken Patio Umbrellas?

They are MINE after work tonight!

and no... I'm not stealing them.....

it's all part of the ongoing HookUp

and local cats should know just how many people have sat under those umbrellas... that patio is legendary!

so what's been done for you lately?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I’m always late for batting practice, but my friend is usually there at the dome the whole two hours. He gets players to sign two cards – one for him, and one for me.

Damn, I hate Heineken, but that’s not the point. Those are some great umbrellas to have for yourself.

Guest imported_Tesseract

last night i drunk about 40 euros worth of gin in athens dopest club...seing how that miserable barman was hitting on my girl i thought i'd let it ride since i knew that he wouldnt allow her to pay....i call that the "i bang, you pay" method

Originally posted by <KEY3>

the dome? we thinking about the same place?

Yep, the place that was built for $600 million dollars, but is now worth only $89 *million or so. What other dome is there that has players signing cards? :confused:

Yes, the “I bang, you pay” methodology is the shit.

GRRRRRR

I might have to smother my roomate with a pillow,

I tell her the cool news and she says "they arent going on our patio, thats tacky."

They're just extremely rare, really well built, super expensive and not availvle to the public.

fark her ikea umbrella that cost $40.

some things women and men will never agree on.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Glik0

the dude abides.

:lol: @ your post and the one above it.

what was it with him and white russians.

i like em, but i prefer a colorado bulldog.

i also do work for a football team.

since i did some work for their

cheerleading squad, i got hooked up with

free passes to their private preparty...

yabba dabba doooooo!!!

Guest beardo

listed for the anesthesia/drowning pool/damage plan show earlier this week

also last week, moved into my boys kick ass house, room came with queen size bed and a computer desk/chair

4THW 'care packages'

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

ahhhh.. i was chillin at the bull the other afternoon having a couple pops watching the ladies roll on by.. good score..

thanks for the help, you and tesser rock.. your beer fee can be worked out anytime..

word for the most hilarious email addy i ever came across, hands down

my latest hook up:

i was supposed to work at my friend's bar checking ID's at the door, because they were expecting to have a very big night... plan goes lke this "you get here at 8, and we buy your beer. when people start to show up, we slow down your beer supply, you get to the door, and we pay you $10 an hour cash"...

get there at 8... they pour me a beer as soon as i walk in... get about 3/4 down, and they bring me a new one... basically anytime i have less than half a beer, they bring me a new one... not paying, and they weren't even letting me tip...

eventually they call last call, and the owner comes up and says "well, i guess you don't have to work"...

so i buy a beer (i usually stay there till about 3 or 3:30 on the nights these girls work)... i buy another, and the keg blows while they're pouring it... owners comes back with my tiny, foamy beer and says "we're out of pabst... so we'll just let you drink free hamm's till you pass out"...

i got the drunkest i have been in quite a while...

and i only paid for one beer...

Archived