Getaway In Stockholm 3 racing video available today

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8oholic

hrmmm.. this one looks highly produced. getaway in stockholm 2 had me driving like an imbicile for easily 2 months but this one looks like fun too...

http://www.getawayinstockholm.com/main.html

i wish i was driving something faster than a 4banger.... i wish had 30,000 floating around that i just didn't need...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by rip

what is that 300 kmh? thats like 130-150 mph? that aint that fast.

rolleyes are lame but fuck it, you deserve it:rolleyes:

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by rip

seriously i got hommies with cars that race on the freeway goin 200 mph. 300kmh aint shit.

Tell them to replace their speedometers.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

while the teaser is quite cool... i'm thinking get away 2 might be better than this one is...

2 is out-fucking-standing minus the single camera views. to be honest i think this one will be just as dope. that boat shit looks stupid but the cop chases look rad.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

2 is out-fucking-standing minus the single camera views. to be honest i think this one will be just as dope. that boat shit looks stupid but the cop chases look rad.

werd to the boat.

the only reason i'm thinking get away 2 is cooler is because of the dueling cars man... that was fucking hottt with 3 t's...

is the camaro racing anything? i dind't see anything but cops (but that looks fucking hott too)

so whats going on here? a few guys in stockholm get together and zip around at 180, occasionally get chased by police and then putting out a video....

i dont understand....this sounds almost as dumb as a bunch of guys getting together, spray painting trains, occasionally getting chased by police and then putting out a video;)

Archived