1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

get your own kid, sikko

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by amItoolate?, Aug 14, 2002.

1. amItoolate?

amItoolate? 12oz Member

get your own kid, sikko

Discussion started by amItoolate? - Aug 14, 2002

so whats up with all these people stealin babys? the last couple days, all i hear about on the news is somebodys baby got jacked from their mini-van in the wal-mart parkin lot, or somebody has just been reunited with their stolen baby, babys gettin gone like hotcackes .... that shits not cool.

amItoolate? - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks 12oz Veteran Member

ElectricitySucks - Replied Aug 14, 2002

welcome to earth.

ElectricitySucks - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Aug 14, 2002

Babys have always been kidnapped a lot. This year it seems like a lot but its just cause the news learned that people are interested in it. There is somthing like a couple houndered baby kiddnapping a year in the us.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. hulk hogan

hulk hogan 12oz Member

hulk hogan - Replied Aug 14, 2002

its all about selling babies on ebay

these little guys bring inmore then donor kidneys

hulk hogan - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

me IS cool - Replied Aug 14, 2002

I know... it's fuckin creepy... all these creepy souless people stealing kids..

I work at a well known store and it seems like we get at least three missing kids calls a day.... Goddamn fuckin crackheaded parent keep your kids in check.:mad:

6. KIND

KIND 12oz Member

KIND - Replied Aug 14, 2002

yea,theres always kids getting kidnapped but not like lately..the majority are tooken by a parent who doesnt have legal custody of them and shit....

KIND - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Aug 14, 2002

ABILENE BABY FOUND IN QUANAH
    Police say a baby found today during a traffic stop in Quanah is the month-old infant who was abducted from Abilene. A woman who was with the baby in a car that was stopped, about 125 miles north of Abilene, remains in custody. Authorities say Nancy Chavez, who as born July 14th, appears to be in good condition. The infant was snatched yesterday as her mother stepped away from the family's vehicle to return a shopping cart outside a Wal-Mart.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Aug 14, 2002

DALLAS: ICE CREAM TRUCK DRIVER KILLED

(DALLAS, August 14) -- Dallas police are looking for the killers of an ice cream truck driver. The man was fatally shot near Fair Park last night. The attack followed a robbery. The ice cream truck was also stolen and was found a few blocks away from the murder scene in the 4000 block of Hamilton Avenue.

^^Now that's fucked up.^^

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl 12oz Senior Member

dahighlifdhl - Replied Aug 14, 2002

i was kidnaped once never returened
    i still live with my kidnappers

dahighlifdhl - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied Aug 14, 2002

they're the new "tickle me elmo"