>>Get your fame, I need a pic<<<

FR8HOUND

Yo whats up? okay heres the deal..I got 35 photo albums of freight train graff, but very limited action shots,,I never really took 'em..Anyways, I need an action shot, preferably a side action shot, no faces please..Hoodies would be ideal.. for the dvd label, on my upcoming video in March, Sneak Attack vol 2-trackside...color, or black and white doesnt matter. What does matter is that it's 300 dpi. and a decent size..for all you technological nerds, haha. You can email them to me, whatever, and whatever one I choose, I'll hook you up with a free copy of the video when it drops..I got a small rep on here, and people know I'm legit,,anyways, thats my dilemna, and time is ticking away..so..if you aint got any $ for the video, but think you got a pic, that would make a good dvd label, let me know..peace...

http://www.fototime.com/{54DC3B53-E5E6-41EB-ADFE-1F231C645F70}/picture.JPG'>

^^^^ THIS PICTURE IS A GREAT FUCKING SHOT, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THE OWNER TOOK THE SHOT WITH A VIDEO CAMERA

THE RESOLUTION IS SHITTY, AS WELL AS THE SIZING...SO I CAN'T USE IT, UNFORTUNATELY..BUT THIS IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR, SO NOW YOU HAVE AN IDEA...LATER PEOPLE..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived