GET WET

MEROJUANA

NAH IM NOT TALKIN ABOUT SMOKING WET...IM TALKING ABOUT DRINKIN. GET FOCUSED. I KNOW THERES ALREADY A DRINK THREAD BUT IM THAT NIGGA SO I CAN MAKE ANOTHER ONE. THIS CAN ALSO SERVE AS A THREAD WHERE I JUST TALK ABOUT HOW IM GONNA GET THIS WEBSITE SHIT POPPIN AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE AND GET MY OWN SHOW AND BECOME AN ILLMATIC ASSHOLE THAT THINKS HE'S TOO GOOD TO CHILL AND SHIT. NAH NO WAY...ANYWAY HERE'S MY DRINK OF THE DAY.

TROPICANA TWISTER BLACK CHERRY LEMONADE

GEORGI VODKA.

MIX THAT SHIT, THROW SOME ICE, BUT IT GOTTA BE IN A NUTCRACKER JUG (THE SHIT YOU GET CHINESE SOUP IN, THE BIG ONES) THAT SHIT WILL HAVE YOU BENT LIKE SCOLIOSIS, EARLY. AND IT TASTES LOVELY. MAKE SURE YOUR LEANIN WAY BACK DRIVIN AROUND AND LISTENIN TO "EYE FOR AN EYE" AHHHHH SUMMER. FUCK A SEATBELT.

OPTIONAL ITEMS

*A DIME OF MY TREEZLE

*DIPPED NEWPORT 100'S

MERO.

CHEACHEA

CHEACHEA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Jun 30 2005, 02:47 PM

HALF GREY GOOSE A QUARTER PINEAPPLE JUICE  AND A QUARTER BEER...IT GOES DOWN LIKE WATER

HELL YEAH, IF THE FUNDS ALLOW IT ILL FUCK WITH GREY GOOSE. BUT USUALLY ON THE BLOCK ITS GEORGI AND/OR HENNY, CUZ NIGGAS BE BROKE. A 10 DOLLAR BOTTLE OF HENNY WILL HAVE ME RIGHTEOUS AS A FUCK, LAST TIME I DRANK GOOSE AND PINEAPPLE MY NIGGA MARV ENDED UP KNOCKIN OUT THE SUPER OF HIS BUILDING. AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT. ALSO...

3/4 A 22 OF HEINEKEN + 1/4 TUSSIN

SHIT DON'T TASTE THE BEST BUT GODDAMN. THAT SHIT IS VIOLENCE JUICE. ADD AN L AND ITS A WRAP.

MERO

MLBC.

SLICE MY HAND

TRYNA BAG GRAMS

Word goose is when yoiu got the paper, but when the funs are low

40 o of e and crisco

speaking of supers...my nigga m-easy is the super of a building.He brought some homemade vodka back from yugoslovia with him, his uncle made it.me him and my nigga bizm was wiiiildin,going into random apartments to take a piss and get something to eat, i ended up passing out on the q train and woke up 6 hours later on the 2 line, hat missing and all, my man b got arrested because he went into a apartment and passed out while cooking a hamburger...The family came home and was bugging, found him in the kitchen passed out with a joint in his mouth and a hamburger on the stove, true story

Originally posted by dubsface@Jun 30 2005, 03:01 PM

Georgi vodka is fucking hell in a plastic jug. As is some shit vodka I bought in Astro Place Liquors named 'Astro Vodka.' Im convinced it was just a bottle filled with random gutter juice off of St Marks Place.

photo_ASTRO.GIF

REY! RY RODKA RIS RERRY ROOD!!

YEAH I USE GEORGI WHEN I RUN OUTTA ETCH, THAT SHIT IS RAW. BUT FUCK IT. GOTTA GET TOSSED, WHILE SPENDIN AS FEW CHIPS AS POSSIBLE. THOSE MARGARITAS YOU MADE WAS TYPE CRACK THOUGH. SHITS HAD ME DON DADA.

MEROOOO

REAL LIKE AN INNOCENT

CHILD THAT TURN KILLA

if i'm not drinking pale ale, then i'm probably drinking this

Grateful Dead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients:

1 part Tequila

1 part Vodka

1 part Light rum

1 part Gin

1 part Chambord raspberry liqueur

Mixing instructions:

shake ingredients and pour over ice...

+edit..this is served in a fucking pint glass and you seriously can't taste the alcohal in it...like half of one of these is enough for me.

Im gonna try that tussin drink.

If you got money to spend, the incredible hulk aka bruce banner is tasty. 1/2 to 2/3 hennessey vsop and the rest is hypnotic. The shit turns green. Get it? Ive drank this a couple times with the homies and everytime I got shitfaced with the omega quickness.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Jun 30 2005, 10:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Jun 30 2005, 10:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DiptInButter@Jun 30 2005, 05:17 PM

tossing my cookies

slang for vomitting i assume.

where are you from, generally?

[/b]

im from the bay mackfatsoe, which i assume you are from too