Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Get well Dangerfield!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Europe, Apr 19, 2003.

1. Lets all cross our fingers that Rodney Dangerfield gets well soon.

Dangerfield off respirator after brain surgery
    LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Comic Rodney Dangerfield has been taken off a respirator following brain surgery and his first request to doctors was to tune in to talk show host Jerry Springer, Dangferfield's agent said Monday.
    Dangerfield, 81, underwent the risky procedure -- intended to improve the blood flow to his brain -- a week ago at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles as a prelude to a heart valve replacement scheduled for next week.
    He spent the week following the surgery in an intensive care unit, and was ``smiling and elated'' to be breathing on his own, his publicist Kevin Sasaki said Monday.
    ``His spirits are great. He is lucid and communicative ... and grinning from ear to ear,'' Sasaki said. The portly actor asked doctors to dial up ``The Jerry Springer Show'' -- his favorite TV fare -- as soon as he was off the respirator, Sasaki said.
    Since his surgery, Dangerfield has received good wishes from his own fans, including fellow comedians Jay Leno and Jim Carrey, Sasaki said. Doctors expect to move Dangerfield to a private room by the end of the week, Sasaki said.
    Dangerfield's latest film, a romantic comedy called ``The Fourth Tenor,'' was released on video the same day he went into the hospital.
    He also is working on his autobiography, tentatively titled ''Rodney Exposed.''

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Hey, Hey, You're all right...

get well soon Rodney!

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i cant stand that guy.
    hes a good comedian, and the world needs alot more funny people.
    get well ROD!

4. Turn on Jerry!

http://www.sohoblues.com/SoHoBluesBWPortraits/previewpages/preview7.jpg'>

Hey, youre allright...

5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

its sad how he gets no respect

back to school is one of my favorite movies
    best wishes to rodney

6. rob deer

rob deer Guest

back to school, filmed in my home town

natural born killers is one of my favorite movies

7. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

one time, back when i was doing speed all the time, we watched caddyshack 4 times in a row...

8. Ken Barlow

Ken Barlow Member

Heyyy, who'm I takin' to?

He was awesome in Caddyshack.....

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

his eyes bother me. i swear that's the reason why i don't like him. someone please gouge his eyes out with a spork.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

rodney gets my respect...

easy money was one of my favorite movies......

besides the fact that i was an extra in it and met rodney and joe pesci.........

it was pretty dam funny. but caddy shack is my favorite....

"hey honey wanna earn 10 dollars the hard way?" hahahahaa awesome line!

12. How can you not love a guy that pops lines like that?

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

one of my cousins or friends was telling me about when they met dangerfield at the pool with his wife..

wife wants to bone-freak

dangerfield was smoking joints giving free comedy shows to tourists.

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

time is creepin on him.its good if he goes.