Get stupid.

Argh. Everyday i look through the yard, trainspotting and etc, just to see if anyone has asked any good questions or anything. Every day there are the same questions...

what should i name myself?

I go out painting alot, are there special caps for this?

Whats the recipe for etch bath.

How do i make a marker?

Why does a certian kind of paint eat everything?

I write toke(enter any other widely used name..sek..etc), does anyone else know of anyone that uses this name?

I mean shit. It kills me. I dont think I EVER asked so many fucking questions. I mean its like kids now days cant sit there and watch or take three seconds to look through a thread or something to find their answer...

They need to have the best markers and shit and the most expensive paint..

Its not about all that shit. They dont seem to understand. If you want to be someone or go someplace, YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WORK FOR IT.

The internet now days has made large names for kids with no style and very little ups. You paint something and put it up, instantly your known. Its too easy. When i started painting, none of this shit was around. You painted.painted.painted. And if you worked hard and got up alot. You were known. You had a mentor someone that you looked up to, and ***watched***. This was how things were done. You didnt ask people what to write. YOU FUCKING CAME UP WITH IT YOURSELF. Its a nickname, a word that means something to you.....a metaphor....Anyways...im in a pretty fucking angry mood as of right now. But it still doesnt help the fact that the next generation writers are fucking stupid.

Get fucking lazy and stupid.

Fuck you, fuck it all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

But it still doesnt help the fact that the next generation writers are fucking stupid.

I'm sure that's what was said about us before our time.

And I hear you about the availability of resources.

The notion of 14 year-old kids getting Belton by mail order just kills me!

When we were 14 we'd use flat black stove paint if that's what was there.

but yeah... people are lazy.

I painted for almost a year not knowing what caps where.....and when we did find out about caps we couldn't get any where to buy them.........................I agree with you fully man.I started a thread like this some where else about the intter net ruining graffiti.

Guest --zeSto--

yeah.. remember the first time you flared out a fat cap?

I have a pic of my first ever fat-cap tag, and you know what... it's really damn good!

why so good? because work was put in before that point.

you've got to crawl before you can walk before you can run.

I wrote for close to a year before I even knew there were "graffiti magazines" and catalogs where you could order markers,videos,and etc,etc.(I still don't buy any of them)-I think it is part of the fun to find things out on your own-like what store household items have NY fatcaps and which have Rusto fats----thin lines,phantoms-whatever.Have a nice day.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://www.kosovo.net/images/aleksinac02.jpg'>

You all sound like a bunch of whiny old men.

Things happen, things change, and a lot of times, you won't like what they changed to because it's not how you experienced it. I don't wanna stick up for the toys or whatever, I do feel that a bunch of these changes aren't good at all, but guess what, it'll happen and we gota learn how to deal with it. Beer,

El Mamerro

there's a lot of this sentiment goin around the boards..

and while i agree..

we're starting to sound like an 80yearold..

"in my day, a boy had to earn his place in the world of graffiti!! no one was around to explain to your dumb ass how to put ink into a container, or which writing implement was the best!!!"

"in my day, we only had ONE kind of spraypaint!! none of this european shit!!"

lol

some people need to grow a brain...

when I started, no one gave me any hints!!

actually, they told me to quit :D

Guest me IS cool

And that, my friend, is why you should never go into the other parts of this website other than Channel Zero, and the flick sections... (No sketches)... :rolleyes:

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Are2

actually, they told me to quit :D

for real. I remember when I used to get crossed out by the guys who I thought were actually good. they were toys - just a little better than me at the time. Anyways, I hate when people talk about nurturing toys, making them feel welcome in the 'graffiti community', helping them out with all sorts of shit, taking them under the wings and what not. FUCK that! I'd rather weed them mutherfukkers out, make 'em reconsider ever picking up the can. Natural selection in graffiti.

Guest Catch22

So what if I sound old. Shit is true. Finding different caps, inks etc. was part of the challenge & fun of it. Sometimes you had to get CREATIVE to make a marker or cap instead of just ordering one. Oh well though, fuck'em.:spent:

Archived