Get some motherfuckers!!!

Guest NoamChomsky

Guest NoamChomsky

Yes!!! Finally going overseas to "get mine"!!! War's nothing but a big party these days,it's gonna be loads of fun!Then when I get back in August I got a slot at sniper school,yeah even more killing! When will people learn they can't beat America!!Yeah!!!I'm just worried there won't be enough killing left to do when I get there!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had a friend in the original Gulf Wars...he told us lots of stories about the "friendly fire" incidents. Guy in your platoon's a dick...just wait until your out in the desert, pop, oops he looked like an Iraqi....my bad. I'm not sure how much is going to be left to do.

Guest NoamChomsky

compassionate imperialism

I hope there's some killing left to do:(

Hopefully Korea will finally fuck up and we can go in there too!

I heard we might go to the phillipines after this stuff is over that would be awesome!

:king: :king:

i agree

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I had a friend in the original Gulf Wars...he told us lots of stories about the "friendly fire" incidents. Guy in your platoon's a dick...just wait until your out in the desert, pop, oops he looked like an Iraqi....my bad. I'm not sure how much is going to be left to do.

im sure noone will miss his ass

http://www.aumania.it/fa/cleavenger/028.jpg'>

Guest imported_Tesseract

seems like theres no more killing in bagdhat..still dude, since when you needed a reason to kill...fuckin slaughter them.

maybe you should be changing your name to

Originally posted by BROWNer

dude...nothin' beats blowin' some kids' arms and legs off.

dude he's gonna go to sniper school and learn how to shoot kid's arms and leg's off NOT blow them off.

zesto using my Bushdad line. :)

Noam bring be back some raghead patches and some gook patches from your kills.

thanks, yours trully Pistol.

Archived