Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Get Smart..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

so I search this thread up, and I can't find it.

Smart, I'm calling you out. I only drank a 40 and some cans, so that's my handicap, in case I don't have a witty comeback for you this night. How come you closed that thread? 'Cuz the word "blunt" is in the title? What the fuck is that? That's pussy shit! You're not intelligent - you're just old! Quit trying to be all on top of a game that doesn't exist. What, you're a big fan of George Thorougood (sp)? You're not the big Southern rock star you'd like everyone to believe you are. You paint 'til 5:30am? I bet the only things you ever vandalize are stop signs and freight trains. LOL!

on another note, I recall going to this guy I know's house party a couple of months back, and his dad is rather affluent. Buddy's basement had three big rooms FULL of model trains and surrounding model environments. Incredible. I've never been around shit like that before. Unfortunately, he wasn't authentic enough. He had modern cars, but no graffiti. I was so wasted that night that I crossed the 401 (a damn busy highway) in the morning, in broad daylight.

2. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

fuck you, box car filly

4. WhAt_dA_fUcK

damn.....you gotta a philly?.......tizzite!

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

nah, just those BULLshit bluntwraps. nah, they're alright.

6. WhAt_dA_fUcK

you ever tried those coconut flavored wraps?.......those are alright....i saw these ones that had a lil pimp lookin black dudes called "player wraps"....shit was hilarious.....

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

coconut is the ONLY one (i'm pretty sure) I HAVEN'T tried! Fuck you, filly - and I don't mean the titan. Maybe the sweetened

8. WhAt_dA_fUcK

what are you talkin about....explain

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

hehe - I'm dissin' you! I'm saying you're Boxcar filly ass ain't even a titan (as in Philly Titan), but a Sweetened (as in a Philly Sweetened). Ok, so that wasn't so good...shoot me.

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, excuse me for only being on my 3rd 40 of the evening, I had to take time out to go to dinner, where I drank 2 pints of New Castle... whatever, why did I close WHAT thread? The one that was all about dope? There's rules against that, so... there.

Out painting until 5:30, yep, I put in the work of 2, I rock one name on the streets from 1 - 3 and then I have a late night yard to go chill and drink and paint, sorry about your luck.

I'm WAY more intelligent than you, simply because I realize the inherent stupidity of trying to prove that you're smarter than some one called Smart. Not for the obvious reason that you're actually NOT smarter than me, but for the simple fact that it's a pointless battle, like trying to be a bigger dick than a guy named Dick (but you might be)... still I digress...

Southern rock star? What's that all about? I'm not a huge fan of George Thorougood but I do know that:
    "Everybody's funny, now you funny too"

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

oh wait, you mean when I played bass in a country band, nah I quit that shit, how long did you think that was gonna last?

12. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

hahahhahaah

no fuggin way....smart played bass in a country band???

hahahahahahahahhaahhahahaahhahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaahahahhahaahhahahahahahaah.......

sorry dog....

thats fuggin funny though...

bleah....im only on the second forty

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

fuck, man - my alcohol is wearing off, so I gotta resort to the last heineken in the fridge. I don't wanna touch the Boddingtons till later. See, the problem with you is that I know I can pinpoint you like you're some vegan trendsetter, but you're too much of a mystery. Quit hiding behind this facade of an intellectual, b.

I was making fun of you saying that you were "painting" 'til 5:30 because you didn't say that you were bombing before that.

I just KNOW that you ain't as smart as you'd expect us to believe. Us as in the lowly 12oz members. Goddamnit, you best believe that I will POUNCE on you next time you make a mistake, smart. You haven't made many errors in recent history, and perhaps I shouldn't have started this thread so prematurely, but I will get you. You've just been pissing me off too much. Hell, I'm sure I'd be a lot sharper if I hadn't taken those tokes a bit ago, but hey, that's my fault.

go ahead, take satisfaction. You can form as many opinions as you want about Israel and all that other trendy bullshit, but I really wanna know what you're interested in. It ain't nature, 'cuz I've never seen a post by you regarding the mating habits of rhinos. Nor have I seen a post by you concerning the starving people of Meepos. You obviously love music, but c'mon! Reveal yourself, smart, and then perhaps your heel will be revealed.

You don't have smarts as far as I can see. Just a little bit of wits. Hell, my dad has wits after a few drinks, man.

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

and I'm not trying to prove that I'm smarter than you, 'cuz that never works, even when dealing with the biggest idiots. I'm just saying that you ain't a prodigy. You need to be told. I'm doing this for your own good.

15. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

aye you........

fuck off.

your not smrat so stop fronting.......yuh bitch.

hmmmm.......

and desibes that.......

you aint playin in no country bands.

you aint you except you think you are so your not, so cut it out allready..

yeah you.