1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Get Smart.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Get Smart.

Discussion started by Weapon X - Sep 7, 2002

alright, so everyone is hating on smart. i understand that he likes to argue, so how about we make this thread all about fencing with him. if he chooses, he can parry whatever potential blows he may recieve in text format on this piece.

i go first?

um...he draws trumped up charges whilst debating, i find. Those can be good, however, for when the attacker is exposed*, one can make fun using proper, diplomatic procedure, and the assailant looks dumb.

yeah, that's my attack, and I'm drunk and in a good mood.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Sep 7, 2002

FUCK!!! i thought this was about the old ass show on nick at nite , that show was bad the dude had a shoe phone

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Sep 7, 2002

agent 99 was sexy.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Sep 7, 2002

first, I want the dookie knots on my dick off Agent 99... but all that aside...

Ok, let's fence.. trumped up charges? how so? please elucidate and include quotations to illustrate your point.

I'll take all comers, the only real confounding problem I've faced yet is when Seeking (Innocence at the time) told me that I couldn't ever just call an argument a draw or quit under the auspices that no equitable decision will be reached...

Actually, if you ask people who really know me, (man I wish Mune was still alive because he was one of the few that recognized it right off, RIP my brother, kick the devil in the ass for me once)... anyway, I'll take up positions that I totally disagree with if I see nothing but ignorance leading the opposition...

That is to say, I may know several better arguments and I may be disgusted by the target, but I will take the targets side to squash stupidity, I think it's something we should all be willing to do... Honestly, it's not about race, class or creed.. it's all about intelligence, the stupid shall fail.

OK... but back to this argument stuff, I'll take all comers but... well, most people want to have emotional attachments so I don't want to bruise any egos...

let's all understand that this is a boxing ring, the square circle, you come in here to box, we shake to start and we hug when it's done. Anybody that gets out of hand is FULLY subject to banning and perhaps even banishment... We all agree to play clean (though jabs are expected) and battle it out...

actually to continue the boxing trend... let's let the challenger call the number of rounds, no more than 12... each fighter gets 1 post per round, KO's and TKO's are called by the crowd...

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Sep 7, 2002

Because most of you kids are too idealistic , wet behind the ears, and at your angry white mad at the world for something phase you will not agree with Smart. And that is ok. When you get older son...

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Sep 7, 2002

smart smells funny...

that got him!

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

"let's let" ? okay...man, i was hype a minute ago, but the nonsensical jibberish expressed above allowed me to rethink my sleeping schedule. i have drinken a number of scotch on rocks tonight, as well as a forty of max ice. i am not ready for the "onslaught" :rolleyes: you feel you are prepared to bring me. if this was for money, i would be all on, but alas, it ain't. I started this thread, and though i may not finish it, i do wish to contribute. however, this is not the time. perhaps in the forenoon, when i am not so tipsy off the liksy. i apologize for jumping the gun. i can observe, but in no way, I admit, am i prepared to counter such auspicious statements like the post above.

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Sep 7, 2002

no it's beardo that is the hippie.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

pp..ppphhp...ppphhppshhahaaannanaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha!

c'mon, now!

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well let's have this argument:

I like my Scotch 'neat' and I think 'OTR' (on the rocks) is for pussys with bad taste buds

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

are you making fun of my nose?

12. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Sep 7, 2002

booze and water will never mix...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. spectr

spectr Guest

spectr - Replied Sep 7, 2002

hey smart i got a question for ya>?
    how could you abolish slavery ( sweat shops, corpate curroption, etc ) within the captilist system that exists within the united states....

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

WAIT! before i leave: my very good friend of British decent has a grandfather who is in top physical shape (considering he is in the mid-eighties) and drinks a few scotch and waters on the weekends. fine by me. he was a commando in the WWII and has a great deal of "man's knowledge". He still has a six pack. I, too, enjoy scotch on rocks, especially when it is snowing outside, and I have a lamp to read aside.

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

vinyl, oh I see, we can drink together but you're still gonna crack on my nose...