Get ready to put those X's on your hand's.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Before entering the building or 'venue', it is important that you X up (assuming you are straightedge) so it looks like you go around with huge X's on your hands 24/7 and you just happened to stroll into the show.

The best marker to use is the Magnum (black if possible).

magnum.jpg

Its a helluva thick marker (5/8" path!!) and you can do it in one swipe. The ideal X should cover the top of your hand from knuckle to wrist; and as neat and as symmetrical as you can draw. Your best bet is to get one of your bros to draw it for you so you look good in pictures.

i guess i have to point this out.

a) magnumness is silly enough

b) they tell you to use balc, but show a green marker

c) anything besides a black pilot or a homemade fades like shit

d) faiding lit shit is bad

e):krunk:

f) pigeon john is clueless

FADE fade fade fade

As you know, the fade is the most crucial haircut for men in all of hardcore. Here's some textbook cuts you can print off and bring to your barber/hairdresser. I found the lack of pics distressing so I went on the hunt for some. Now they are all in one place. All photos are thumbnails, so click on them to see a larger picture. Some fades are closer than others here, as you will see, but you get the point.

after01.jpg

Note how an important part of a fresh-looking fade is the fact that the hair kind of comes out of nowhere (that is; no visible line at the base of the skull) and creeps right up into an impressive hair style.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks+Oct 30 2004, 11:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ElectricitySucks - Oct 30 2004, 11:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sarah Tonin@Oct 31 2004, 04:21 AM

i hope they're not serious with the threads on the messageboard.

they take it seriously. wow.

[/b]

would it be wise to call the destruction team into effect?

Originally posted by effyoo+Oct 31 2004, 01:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (effyoo - Oct 31 2004, 01:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Oct 30 2004, 11:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Sarah Tonin@Oct 31 2004, 04:21 AM

i hope they're not serious with the threads on the messageboard.

they take it seriously. wow.

would it be wise to call the destruction team into effect?

[/b]

sounds like a plan! :idea:

"A little word about the positioning of the hat. Only to be worn backwards if you are working on something and the bib is in the way. No other reason. And of course don't twist it slightly to the left or right unless you rap for a living."

I wear my hat backwards all the time. Fuck you, hardcore!

mosh08.jpg

mosh02.jpg

mosh01.jpg

Note: dancing or 'moshing' only occurs when a band you really, really like is playing. Other than that, stand far enough back not to get knocked over with your legs spread apart, your arms crossed and a look of indifference on your face. Then lie years later saying you were up front singing along and losing teeth.

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Oct 31 2004, 04:14 PM

I fucking hate hardcore kids.........I want to start doing drive-bys at shows.

i did this 3 times, same venue, different shows. one guy actaully started to chase us and we didnt realize it. so, we looked back and threw more dr. pepper filled balloons at him. he didnt stop. so, we took out the infamous pt-45435-xxc-546546-psr-342 paintball gun and shot at him. he stopped running. im pretty sure people made fun of him when he was walking back to the line. shit was mad realz.

Archived