get out of jail free card....

RumPuncher

I think it's time to break up with the girlfriend.

So I check the email a few minutes ago and there's

a list of about 10 things that she's got issues with.

"You seem really in to yourself as in what I am doing things will be planned around me."

say what?

"Your busy lets face the facts you are I try and tell you whats up you dont have time and just go with it."

So tell her 'I dont understand'. She didn't get that it was her grammar I didn't understand.

Can you break up with a girl on account of bad grammar?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be honest, the iPod topped it off. Here's what pushed me over the edge. We were at some movie place, and you know those shamrock things u can throw down a dollar on and you get your name on it and they put it up blah blah blah. Anyways they had something like that there, we get to the cashier and the guy asks her, "Would you like to donate a dollar to the Hellen Keller foundation?" She cocks her head and replies, "Who the fuck is Hellen Keller?" I left and sat in the car.

or! get a video of you sucking off one of your friends and then spitting the cum into a bowl of brownie mix! and then make the brownies and give her the brownies and the video! THEN ..omg .. THEN YOU CAN GIVE HER THE BROWNIES AND THE VIDEO OMG. HER EATING OF THE BROWNIES WILL BE PERFECTLY TIMED WITH WHEN THE VIDEO COMES ON. HOLY FUCKS./

or just say.. yo your grammar is fucking retarded, enroll in an english class or bounce. bitch.