get off the gay shit.

iCEBERG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't want a weiner in my butt either but if someone else does thats thier thing..I just don't understand why people are so scared of anything that could be related to homosexuality. I gove props to people that are openly gay in this society. They have some fucking balls to admit to something like that and take the shit they get for it.

i think gay stuff on this board isnt bad as long as its not demeaning or whatever, im not gay but i have friends that are and it doesnt bother me, what they wanna do is their own thing, i dont give them shit for their lifestyle just as they dont give me shit for mine

sigh........................

Originally posted by el barto

giving shit and getting shit for being gay... hmm imagine how SHITTY it is taking a SHIT when you are gay, your ass is probably so busted, thats gross, gay men are unlucky.

not that you're interested, but I thought I'd correct your childish little misconception. The HIGHEST figure I have ever seen in a poll of gay men said that less than 41% engage in anal sex. ALL the gay men I've spoken to think the very idea is gross. There are more straight people than gay people having anal sex.

I quick look up this topic (or any of the "gay" topics) will reveal that men have this strange belief that being gay has something to do with anal sex. I wonder what that says about straight men, that the ONLY thing they know about gay men is anal sex?

you people are wierd:p

Re: kiss my ass

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

you going to build a little virtual closet for me?

Yeah sure, and if *I* ask real nice, maybe all the blowjob related threads will go away too. I think the fact that you even STARTED this thread defeats your purpose.......................................................

im not talking about gay people im talking about all these gay remarks. but you know what? your right. this post is already littered with remarks such as cocks in your ass an all that other shit id just like to stop hearing about. one way or another someones got something to say about someone being gay, a post, or whatever.

sorry... i tried.

as far as your virtual closet? no you can be openly gay if you want. i could care less if you and your boyfriend have sex and do whatever you do, just dont tell me about it. thats all.

almost every post around here has something with a gay innuendo in it, an i just dont need to read about fags in a post about lets say, a car for instance.

sorry if i offended you, i know how emotional you gay people get.

Originally posted by serum

hopefully my life won't become so pitiful that i concern myself with what other people do in their bedrooms.

i hope that wasnt directed towards me cause that doesnt apply to me. act like you know what the fuck your talkin about or shut the fuck up. i hate you cocky fucks. go act like your better than somebody somewhere else.

dont try to turn this into something its not in order to feel good about yourself, make a "rude yet funny so i can win friends" comment either.

goddamnit you type of people make me so mad. an its not like you said it as a joke neither. if that was the case then haha. god id like to wire your jaw someday.

hopefully my life won't become so pitiful that im pushin a g for posts on this forum.

Guest Agt. Adopus
Originally posted by Zack Morris

i don't want a weiner in my butt either but if someone else does thats thier thing..I just don't understand why people are so scared of anything that could be related to homosexuality. I gove props to people that are openly gay in this society. They have some fucking balls to admit to something like that and take the shit they get for it.

Amen fuck the bigots.

Guest Agt. Adopus

Oh my god, the fact that this wasn't closed long ago....

First of all, people have a right to uphold there own sexuality with out getting bashed by a bunch of idiotic kids on a fucking message board. Kids who say there "sick of the [FAG] comments" or the "faggots" on this board. It's to bad that half of you guys are so fucking asinine that you waste your time and energy with bullshit thats so petty. Who cares who people bang, what people eat or what music they listen to. If you guys had lives maybe you wouldn't be so drawn in to others.... Facist fucking hicks make me sick to my stomach.

Archived