get off me you prick before i pulverize your dick!!

NoEZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^..i was talkin about censorship..sorry if i didnt put that clearly enuf......im mainly talkin about music censorship, and censorship of people who kno stuff tha government dont want you too kno.....read all things censored by mumia abu jamal...its a good book so far..im still readin it...

Originally posted by noezywriter

tell me how i bit.....

BITTER FUCKING BITTER. BIT-ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

"Kid can't even read."

I've read the book, it's pretty good. but we get off so lightly on censorship it's rediculous. whatever. I'm tired.

I'm going to Florida tomorrow. Ill tell her you said hello. and by "you" I do not mean you.

p.s. he killed him, get over it.

hmmm

fuck all y'all

y'all think y'all so good but y'all dont even know

quit hating like y'all all that....y'all know y'all suck...props to noezywriter...he got more balls than all y'all, 12ozprophet is made up of a bunch of haters acting like they got more skill than everybody else, all i see is a bunch of hating....fuck that!

y'all know y'all suck cock! just admit it.....if you see something you don't like than ignore it, dont be a dick about it......and quit acting like y'all all that...cause you aint!!! werd

peace

-fuck all y'all

Guest GoBiloe

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by fuckally'all

fuck all y'all

y'all think y'all so good but y'all dont even know

quit hating like y'all all that....y'all know y'all suck...props to noezywriter...he got more balls than all y'all, 12ozprophet is made up of a bunch of haters acting like they got more skill than everybody else, all i see is a bunch of hating....fuck that!

y'all know y'all suck cock! just admit it.....if you see something you don't like than ignore it, dont be a dick about it......and quit acting like y'all all that...cause you aint!!! werd

peace

-fuck all y'all

!!!!! hahaha y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all..

hehehehehe "y'all all that" "y'all know y'all"

"more balls than all y'all" "fuck all y'all"

thanks for making me chuckle uncontrolably on a shitty day.

Archived