Get Down and Give Me 20 You Little Maggots!

Pistol

Just kidding.

I just voluntered to be a Youth Basketball coach at the park around the block. My little nephew was on the team. But they didn't have a coach. If they didn't get a coach there would be NO TEAM. They said "oh yeah 2 practices a week at 1 hour a practice plus a game on Friday night" So I'm like cool I can handle that. Then I go in there and the dude says "Well there could be games on Tues, Fri, or Sat since there are so many teams." So I'm like what the fuck now I gotta be open 4 days a week. so much for summer school. And there's only 7 kids on my team. A brother and sister and my little nephew. I barely have enough for a team. 5 players on the court at a time.

oh well let's get physical, physical.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah whenoone. i might have to do that if were in the last game of the season without a win.

but actually that's what I was worried about. like how to handle an angry parent and shit. some of them sound brutal. but so far the ones I've talked to on the phone already sound like nice 20-30 yo ladies. I have a feeling my Spanish is gonna be real good this summer.

Hopefully the season will be chill.:cool:

haha Zack. Hopefully I'll be saving a kid from posting his shaven body online with only a plate covering his manhood.;)

Of course. I follow the Lakers and have even read Sacred Hoops. So I should go undefeated this season.

I'll be happy if I can keep the kids interested in the game/practice for an hour much less teaching them plays.

Guest willy.wonka

come down with elbows-aimed after jumpshots..

make'em little savages.....teach them how to foul.

i grew up playing soccer in hawaii...that shit hurt for days...cliets to the shin...intentional kicks to the knee..

Guest OVERsketched

Props to Pistol,

That is what the whole fucking world needs to learn to do. I mean when i was a kid i loved playing sports...... And if those freak parents loose control well kep your cool an just fuck with there head they get even angrier when they cant piss someone off....heheh keep the good work up.

Originally posted by OVERsketched

And if those freak parents loose control well kep your cool an just fuck with there head they get even angrier when they cant piss someone off

or just go Bobby Knight on them all

throwing chairs and laying bball moms out cold

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Zack Morris

when I was growing up my family was too poor to enter me in aleague for team sports. Now I write my name on trains so I can feel cool.

When I was growing up my family was too poor to put me in gymnastics. So I learned how to do flips and flares on my own and get frequently injured so I can feel cool. Beer,

El Mamerro

It's gonna be a long season. The park people are all fucked up.

On Tuesday I go pick up my roster and drop off my paperwork. The guy tells me that they'll get the schedules to me later after the teams are final. Then later on that night I'm on the way back from Cost-Co with my little nephew and parents. And some guy calls up my dad's cell and tells him the team has been cancelled because there was no one to coach it. So my dad is like no my son went today picked up the roster and talked to the leader already. So the guy on the phone say's come to the park for a meeting @ 7. I didn't know if the meeting was for parents and kids or just like a coaches orientation type thing. So we call back and the guy's wife says it's for COACHES ONLY. So I go and am a few minutes late. Cause I was late someone called my house looking for me. So I get there and it's packed with kids and parents. So I'm sitting there listening to the guy. He takes a break and I go out there to talk to him because the meeting appears to be only to try and get more coaches. So he says I don't have to be there. He asks "Did someone call you and tell you to come here?". So 2 people told me to come to the meeting that I didn't have to go to.

blah.

Today @ 6:00pm is my first practice.

Maybe I should wear a red v-neck sweater ala Bobby fucking Knight.

Archived