Get Creative

Coffie Crave

I dont know if i should put this in chanl 0 or here, but i guess ill get more + feed back here.

Anyway, what do you guys paint/draw on i use anything i can find wood,canvas,old spray cans,poster board, paper, anything creative, you guys got any ideas besides the above?

Also i use reg paints and makers, but like i said, I like to get creative. If you use a tea bag thats been in hot water and brush it on eather posterboard or paper, you will get a really cool light brown fade look great for backgrounds.

so any other creative ideas out there?

thank's

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm.....

I have a piece of cardboard that was torn off a moosehead box

and it was the test surface for some really crappy paint pens.

but it looks kind of nice in a very accidental way.

arts and crafts!

arts and crafts!

I use just about any old thing with about any old thing. They say necessity is the mother of invention. I'm a junk artist from the days of yore. The beauty of spraypaint however is that it adheres to any surface between plasma and solid state. It will even stick in your lungs if you don't wear a mask. I find drywall makes pretty good canvas even unprimed. Wood I would prime unless you want to incorporate those textures which are nice in itself. Metal is nice but can be rather runny if you want to work with alot of wet stuff though it's really crisp and smoov. I prefer multimedia because I have yet to discover any tool or medium to give me all the effects I seek. I'm working with clay as of late, a dragon. Maybe whenever I get a scanner I'll show you peeps my stoof.

damn it feels like this should be in the yard.oh well

materials

rice paper

tarp

ash trays

beer coasters

mouse pads

lamp shades

behind dressers/book cases

old hub caps

old tables

boiled eggs