Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Get Creative

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Coffie Crave, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

I dont know if i should put this in chanl 0 or here, but i guess ill get more + feed back here.

Also i use reg paints and makers, but like i said, I like to get creative. If you use a tea bag thats been in hot water and brush it on eather posterboard or paper, you will get a really cool light brown fade look great for backgrounds.

so any other creative ideas out there?

thank's

2. diggity

diggity Guest

since you started this without any flicks, i'm moving it to Channel Zero, If the response is good, i'll move it back.

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Well, I'm tempted just to move this to the Yard but... in the interst of sharing...

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~jwb3r/wibpix/boderoadsign450.jpg'>

*THIS IS NOT MY WORK... just something I found on Google once...

4. Skinny

Skinny Junior Member

hmmm..since my toy ass dont kno nothin bout much at all...what kinda markers do u use on ur canvases??

normal paint based ones?
    :confused:

5. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I enjoy painting on mirrors. Don't know why. Its not like you can look at yourself when you are done. But it is fun none the less.

6. w3ns

w3ns Junior Member

http://www.lessthan3.com/w3nis/moreofthesamesmall.jpg'>

this isnt creative

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

pencil and paper are more than enough of a challenge.

8. Coffie Crave

anything gose, mostly painty or deco but i use anything i get my hands on

9. Coffie Crave

wow smart that is really cool,

im working on painting on tiffany glass ill post a few pics tonight or tomarow.

10. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

11. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

12. Stomah

Stomah Member

There is a guy from Minneapolis that looks for old refridgerator doors in the dump or something, and he does his paintings on those. I thought that was a preatty cool idea. Sorry I don't have any pictures.

13. BigOatser

BigOatser Senior Member

its all about the pentiums

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i've used wood, carboard, papers of all sorts (would like to eventually make some of my own paper), shelving, concrete slabs, whatever i can find when i'm feeling the itch.

15. ir8one

ir8one New Jack

i have scraps of mat boards, different colors...and i draw on those with prisma pencils. or watercolor paper with prisma pencils. i also draw onmy jeans...but thats mostly out of boredom, and it washes away...