get busy with portland Carla Thaler

Guest ?!?!

it would be funny if everyone who lived in portland started tagging the name Carla Thaler all over. even just marker tags here and there wherever you go. that would be funny. the same person who wants the city clean, its her name thats making it look dirty. id do it if i lived in portland, but i miles and miles and miles away so....it really wouldnt make sense.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i doubt she has much pull in the city...i mean getting a job where you sit and put pictures in order isnt really something they have to screen people for. she probably needed a job and thats what was open. the people in the office probably only know her as...the lady who gets our coffee in the morning and puts things away when we dont wanna do it.

Originally posted by ?!?!

i doubt she has much pull in the city...i mean getting a job where you sit and put pictures in order isnt really something they have to screen people for. she probably needed a job and thats what was open. the people in the office probably only know her as...the lady who gets our coffee in the morning and puts things away when we dont wanna do it.

shes also known to give a killer "in-cubicle quikie" :D

im about as far from portland you can be in the usa..and tomorrow im gonna tag 'carla thaler' just for fun. just use a sharpie in a bathroom or something. ill take some flicks too. lets all do this, no matter where you live. carla thaler has a posse.

not really..

no one really made threats to her in this thread..

whats the difference between writing whatever name you have chosen for yourself and writing carla.

one have a different meaning then the other does.

no one said...write her name on her forehead or writer her name on her car.

i think the whole thing is funny.

i just noticed i make spelling erros in almost every post yet i never go back and correct them. oh well im just stupid.

Originally posted by ?!?!

not really..

no one really made threats to her in this thread..

whats the difference between writing whatever name you have chosen for yourself and writing carla.

one have a different meaning then the other does.

no one said...write her name on her forehead or writer her name on her car.

i think the whole thing is funny.

I mean shit man, they are reading all this shit your saying right now, its going to be traced back to us, then people like me who didnt do shit are gonna suffer cause they are gonna shut the site down or somthing. This isnt as bad as the thread where people are like, yeah, lets tag her house, lets kill her and shit. But i wouldent mess with her. Hell, invite her back, just to show how we all can get along, and that graff writers are human. I mean if you guys get so mad and totally fuck up her life, what kinda message is that going to send about graff writers?

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

I think this is a dope idea...hahaha...we need to find a picture of her, and make "Carla Thaler" has a posse posters and shit.....

that would be too much of a giant rip off...but after reading that post about him(giant)i think that would be pretty funny too

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

I think this is a dope idea...hahaha...we need to find a picture of her, and make "Carla Thaler" has a posse posters and shit.....

hahaha oh shit...that's a good one.

we finally have a name and a face (well, tits anyway, and thats better than a face) to associate with the anti-graffiti people. and this isnt just some regular anti-graffiti person who goes out and lend a helping hand by buffing some spots a few times a year - this is like a super duper anti-graf freak. thats what makes this so great. theyre always fucking with us, so why cant we fuck with them? it doesnt have to get personal, nobody needs to cause physical harm. this is still graffiti shit, and should be dealt with on the walls.

"carla thaler has a posse" - soon to be appearing at your local restroom stall.:king:

I think you guys are assigning more power to this woman than she actually has. She seems to be a filing clerk.

I mean her little services website has fuck-all hits. I think we're looking at one of those house wives with idea's above their station.

You know, the sort who start irrate commitees and such.

She fancies herself as "undercover" on here, when she is infact a sad git talking about blow-jobs. I doubt that ANYONE has ever availled of the services listed on the site. "I am available for expert testimony" WHAT A JOKE. She has no life and takes her work home. I doubt she even IS one of those super-anti-graf freaks - she just wants to feel like she is important

But you might want to bear in mind that someone who likes to feel important might BLOW THESE THREADS OUT OF PROPORTION TO SOME FUZZ, YA DIG?

well i agree with both sides...i mean yea it could be traced back here and the site would be shut down, but i really doubt that would happen. if they shut down the site...where would they go for information?

i just thought it would be funny. do what you want with it.

on another note about bombing her house or beating up her kids..thats just dumb. i mean

1-if someone beat me up becuase of what my mom or dad did, i would be like what the fuck i didnt do anything. so thats just targeting someone who had nothing to do with it.

2-if you bomb her house, it would again affect people who had nothing to do with it. i know if i came home and there was graffiti all over my house i would be embarrased and shit. her kids..if she has any i wouldnt know, shouldnt have to suffer from it.

i mean i dont care what happens to her anyways, but you should target her people...just her.

and another thing..about the boob picture..

do you guys really think thats her..i mean it could be yes but most likely its not.

i would have to say that this is getting blown way outta proportion...i was suprised to find out that one of 'them' was posing as one of 'us' on this message board, but ive gotten over the initial shock of the whole thing...the fact is, police look at this board, anti graf people look at this board, all sorts of people look at this board for whatever purpose, this should be expected, and on the internet this shows how easily people can be mistrusted....the good thing to come out of this whole ordeal is the lesson that you shouldnt trust anyone you havent met over the internet, which should be common knowledge by now.

Archived