Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Get back your virginity?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, Feb 18, 2004.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

http://1.marketbanker.com/mb/click.php?sid...ner_id=10021419

Do you feel there is something missing in your life? Something not quite right? I bet you're not a virgin. How do I know? Because I used to be just like you. I'm living proof that regaining your virginity can be the road to a newer and fuller life. Thousands of people have come to us and they all say the same thing -- "Something's missing from my life and I don't know what to do about it!" They say "It's over," we say "It's just the beginning!" They come to me, the president of The Society for the Recapture of Virginity, and by using the VRS 3000TM I find their virginity and give them the world.

Eight years ago, I woke up one morning and the coffee just didn't taste right. Going to work wasn't satisfying. My boyfriend and I weren't getting along. I didn't enjoy life and was tired of wishing for things to get better. I knew something in my life was missing and I knew I had to GET IT BACK! It was time to take my life into my own hands.

I thought back to a time when I was younger, more content. BINGO! Like turning on a light bulb, I realized what was missing. My virginity! Something I had never thought twice about, was the answer to my problems. Then I started asking around. I was surprised to find out that people had been trying to get their virginity back for centuries. I had to GET IT BACK! in order to be whole again.

What is VRS 3000?
    What do you need to do?
    How will you know that you are a virgin again?

You have lost your virginity and you can GET IT BACK! I know. It happened to me. Take your future in your hands. Join me and thousands of others. The world is your oyster and your virginity is the pearl.

2. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

3. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

4. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

5. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

:lol:

At first I read it thinking it was some religious no more sex devotion to your self, then its like.... some certificate they give you and some device that scientists came up with to start getting it back??

how gay:D

im not sure if its funny or not

6. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

:nope:

thats all I can say/do.

7. CinchedWaist

well, i've heard that they can
    stitch you up to make you tighter...
    so it feels like your a virgin again.
    but it's just ridiculous

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

id this that thing where they replace the hyman (is that the thingy i'm thinking of?) or is it just some bullshit certificate that says "hooray douchebag! you're a virgin!"

i also heard somewhere (probably bullshit) that if a woman doesn't haven't sex for at least 3 years their vaginal muscles tighten back up to the point of being a virgin again.

9. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

that happens to me in a month.

i also had a c-section, not vaginal birth.:)

10. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

I honestly do not understand, how the fuck would a guy get his virginity back? Because, technically doesnt virginity mean you havent had sex? How can you take away the fact the you have had sex, you can't undo the past, all you can do is make your vagina muscles tight and lie to everyone that you are a virgin with your goofy ass certificate.

11. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

"bemoaning"

For some reason, I doubt that word was chosen accidentally.

12. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

that thing is a stupid joke that was "supposed" to be funny

it isnt very funny though, but i fell for it for a minute.:eek:

13. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

:lol:

14. japillahan

japillahan Senior Member

the marquis de sade once spoke about stitching the whats-it back together(or however the whole process is) and re-de-virginising the girl

blarghety blargh

15. CinchedWaist

if a woman does her kegals...
    she will be just fine.