GET A JOB....

*SIZEROKS*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheesecurd

great post. I would think it's almost an honor to piss some guy off so bad that he breaks the law to spite you.

Originally posted by cheesecurd

great post. I would think it's almost an honor to piss some guy off so bad that he breaks the law to spite you.

yeah i was thinking the same shit..i was like "man i want get a job to fuck up my shit" haha..i dunno why..but yeah..its definitely an interesting attack on graff....

Guest fr8lover

"GROW UP" man. honestly, i think that applies to a lot of people doing this stuff...at least me.

but who wants to?

shit these muthafuckas....man i wish my scanner worked i could do some serious contributing to this thread.....and to the kid who said he thinks it would be cool....the first couple times yeah mabey but over and over its kinda a bummer....whatever though

i have no idea why i am on the net right now,but this guy gaj is obviously infected with the bug.give him minimal props for gettin up,and then shoot the son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuckin hater,it's not like the boxes are his fuckin wife,i wanna see him do a fill in............motherfucker is a target,period.....beeyatch....

Originally posted by educatedfool

it's workers that write that shit, not one guy.

actually, it is one guy. he's really close to me. lots of workers diss graf, but get a job/get a life is all done by one person. i've seen entire yards hacked by that dude.

:mad: wat a homo get a job grow up??...wtf is that??....u can tell when someone finds this guys hes goin to get it....:mad:...i think he should be number 1 on graff most hated list...stirght up....:spent:

If somebody starting doing Get A Job Fill-ins..You think they would still get dissed? Getajob2 or something like that...In that case you wouldnt mind getting dissed, because he just spelling out your name for you..Getalife2! Growup2...

Yeah! everyone should start doing that shit haha.. seriously though just as an experiment start doing get a job throws. See what happens... It'll confuse the fuck out of the hick doing it hahaha

Archived