Germany

alure

i'm moving to Germany in a small town called Kitzengen. I dont want to move. But i got into trouble heh.. so i have to go live with my mom. I have never been, do any of you live in germany perhaps? or um.. can you tell me anything about it? all i know is i can legally drink there..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

What do you want to know?

Its the country with the best graffiti in Europe.

They drink alot of beer and speak bad english.

Germany is cool.

haha ugly women huh? are they the hairy european girls that dont shave their pits!! well people.. come visit me when i move my happy ass over there ;[ i'm gonna be lonely, but my mom said you can hear the trains all day ;] so that should be interesting ;D i hate beer.. ugh nasty haha

its fun and you will pick up basic language easy, you can form coherent sentences in german pretty easily you will just get your pronouns all screwed up and stuff. and yeah you can drink but its not like a big deal over there like it is in the us. unfortunately when i went i wasn't into graff as much as i am now so i never took any flicks but i remember seeing a bunch of stuff. oh and what that guy said about guys under 30 is totally true rofl...

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Ok, so that definitely rules out all my plans for pissing Europe off.

Bush beat you to it, buddy!

Im droppin by 4 a visit shortly.Ive met backpackers from germany in melburn & if there any guide 2 the women over there ur gonna fukn love it.Flat steel thats what its all about i say.

I lived in germany for 6 years and is where i origionally got started in graffiti. The atmosphere over there is great and the girls are bangin outta control. Almost everything there is burned. You better start liking beer or they are gonna think you're a little "funny" if you kno what i mean. All in all i think i'd go back for an extended stay if i had the money.

Germany most definately gets 8 thumbs up

Archived