German Freights Pt. 1

three-zero-8

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was in munich this summer, i saw a line of small freights. they looked like our normal coal cars with ridges.. it was in a heated spot and i was only there in the day.. but i still journeyed to them and did a hollow...

in my travels through germany, i spotted some nice freights with good pieces on em... i hope that europe all connects their lines soon so that scene can grow if the cleans stop running.

Fuck!! had you a brain blow down tonight??

Can you see what's growing inside the first pic car?

I can't believe...a plant!

That's simply a fuckin trash train.

I just think if you lives in Germany, where a lot of commuters and subways run, your a pretty loser painting fr8... you can get all that nice steel, but worse again you go for hit a fr8 trash???

That's the fact ...in Europe only toys hit fr8. Different situation, nothing more.

I also wanna suggest mr buster keaton to work some getting money for a good german trash fr8 tour...

see ya

:crazy:

Originally posted by Subwaynet

I just think if you lives in Germany, where a lot of commuters and subways run, your a pretty loser painting fr8... you can get all that nice steel, but worse again you go for hit a fr8 trash???

That's the fact ...in Europe only toys hit fr8. Different situation, nothing more.

I also wanna suggest mr buster keaton to work some getting money for a good german trash fr8 tour...

see ya

the man speaks the truth.

see ya

--------------

on your side subway net,this thread is a fuking joke.......

Originally posted by three-zero-8

I don't know if thats a trash yard, i only saw painted freights from the outside so i paid a visit.

You don't know??

Yuo've been there and you didn't realize was a trash yard???;)

oh my god...i got it at the first look...

Originally posted by three-zero-8

It is not that only Toys paint trains, you can actually see freights from some more known people...

Yes? Why dont you post some....

Maybe i'm just a fucking cunt not keeping attention on German fr8s...

quote:

I just think if you lives in Germany, where a lot of commuters and subways run, your a pretty

loser painting fr8... you can get all that nice steel, but worse again you go for hit a fr8 trash???

I also wanna suggest mr buster keaton to work some getting money for a good german trash

fr8 tour...

see ya

Thats one of the things that makes graff sooo wack nowadays..Your only fresh or cool if your painting like everyone else and hitting the same spot.So everybody in europe is hitting clean trains wow..thats so ill damn..But i give more respect to the cats that go out on there own and try something new.It was the same in the u.s.Cats were buggin on people hitting fr8's like "what a waste of time,losers..".Now everybody jocks.Fuck you all !!

Originally posted by Ayrotollah

quote:

I just think if you lives in Germany, where a lot of commuters and subways run, your a pretty

loser painting fr8... you can get all that nice steel, but worse again you go for hit a fr8 trash???

I also wanna suggest mr buster keaton to work some getting money for a good german trash

fr8 tour...

see ya

Thats one of the things that makes graff sooo wack nowadays..Your only fresh or cool if your painting like everyone else and hitting the same spot.So everybody in europe is hitting clean trains wow..thats so ill damn..But i give more respect to the cats that go out on there own and try something new.It was the same in the u.s.Cats were buggin on people hitting fr8's like "what a waste of time,losers..".Now everybody jocks.Fuck you all !!

you sound like your quoting that guy fom bomb the suburbs.

Originally posted by ARCEL

i didnt know they had fr8s in europe

I didn't know they had commuters in the states :lol:

A german trainwriter I used to run with told me that in Germany noone bothers with freights...and said like many europeans have said on this forum "why do a freight when you can do a commuter?" For them doing a freight is like hitting a dumpster in an alley, sure people will walk past it and see it, but it's nothing to be overly proud of!!

Guest imported_Europe

Same old argument over and over and over and over.

Face it, two different continents, two different things.

In Europe its about passenger trains.

In America its about freights.

Pick your favorite....

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by footsoldier

in 10 years freights areprobably going to be all the rage in europe, so if i were you guys i would start getting busy with that now while its lowkey.

I like you, you're funny.

Originally posted by Ayrotollah

Get out your eyes from ya ass before talklin...

I was talkin about Europe situation and i also said:

'That's the fact ...in Europe only toys hit fr8. Different situation, nothing more.'

Can you get the matter?

Anyway...what's about hittin the same spots? Why you talk about situations you dont know? I didn't.

Archived