Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

George Bush Scares me, and so did his speech

Discussion in 'News' started by Lush, Sep 20, 2001.

1. Lush

Lush Member

Did anybody else watch this? It's a pretty lofty, arrogant plan. I mean, sure nobody within their right mind wants terrorists running around, training others, etc. It's never going to happen though, not unless they blow the whole middle east into oblivion. scary, scary, scary. Also, I highly doubt that the countries will just throw the terrorists at the USA.

thoughts and comments anybody?

2. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

3. eros

eros Senior Member

I thought the speech was good with the exception of these two key points:
    -his rational for why they do not like the US
    -he feels that ALL nations must choose sides

It was george dubya, so I went in waiting to be scared, but I wasn't that scared.

4. avils

avils Senior Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......

5. Lush

Lush Member

I knew there was a point I forgot. That part was bullshit. They don't hate Canada, and we have the same rights and freedoms.

[This message has been edited by Lush (edited 09-20-2001).]

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

oh they HATE canadians... but they're scared of you...

------------------
    2 Can Sam

7. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

This is very scary stuff, so I think you have a right to feel scared. Friends, regardless of the outcome of this new war, our way of life is in serious jeopardy.

As for Dubya's comments on the motivations of these terrorists...well let's just say if he is right, they got their wish.

8. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member

shits retarted...people are gonna die..and it sucks..

9. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

there was far to much clapping...
    i still cant belive a great president was impeached for being shady on who sucked his dick...yet we get the great rhetoric from texas about how we are making the world choose sides and will blah blahb balbhabhblba
    fuck this.
    impeach bush for his first fuck up.

10. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

He wasn't impeached. He faced an impeachment hearing and he was found...I don't want to say innocent...but they ruled that the charged actions did not affect his ability to run the country.

Not that I am saying he was a great president.

11. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

i heard an interview with a former associate of bin ladens who said that one of the reasons that he hates the us is because he feels that the us is against the people of islam.
    and i dont think hes against canada,eh!

12. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

but still bob11, he balanced the budget and got player hated for it. thats bullshit.
    bush turned his back on cali and let his energie intrests gouge us.
    i have no faith in bush as a world peace negotiator...
    what ever one of his henchmen said really bugged...
    somthing about whats victory..he mentioned a slew of things, such as finding who did this and knowing who did this..apparently the bush administration does not see pushing for world peace as victory..and that bugs me that a few people compared to the 250 million that make up this country decide who lives, who dies and where the money gets spent.

and theres absolutley nothing i can do about it.
    '
    fuck.

[This message has been edited by Remy Martin (edited 09-21-2001).]

13. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Remy - I didn't say that Bush was so great either. But it's not my place to judge. Personally I would never want that job or that responsibility.

14. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

they didnt even give the victims a moment of silence in that speech.
    whatthefuckever.

15. i think he did pretty good. he's far from an interesting speaker though, even when the subject matter is so interesting...IMO he really fails to captivate like clinton did. one thing that really pisses me off about him is his fucking winking..
    anyhow...this whole thing is definitely scary.
    the US needs to get in, get the job done fast, and get the fuck out of pakistan, becuz pakistan is a time bomb....the US really needs to
    get in and get bin laden and whomever else quick. otherwise you are going to see a whole slew of problems. my professional opinion [​IMG]