Genital Piercings for Women (almost) banned in Georgia!

CinchedWaist

Associated Press

Thursday, March 25, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATLANTA -- Genital piercings for women were banned by the Georgia House as lawmakers considered a bill outlining punishments for female genital mutilation.

The bill would make such mutilation punishable by two to 20 years in prison. It makes no exception for people who give consent to have the procedure performed on their daughters out of religious or cultural custom.

An amendment adopted without objection added "piercing" to the list of things that may not be done to female genitals. Even adult women would not be allowed to get the procedure. The bill eventually passed 160-0, with no debate.

Amendment sponsor Rep. Bill Heath, R-Bremen, was slack-jawed when told after the vote that some adults seek the piercings.

"What? I've never seen such a thing," Heath said. "I, uh, I wouldn't approve of anyone doing it. I don't think that's an appropriate thing to be doing."

The ban applies only to women, not men. The bill has already been approved by the Senate but now must return to that chamber because of the piercing amendment. Both chambers of the Legislature must agree on a single version of a bill before it can go to the governor for final approval.

---------------------------------------------

what the hell??!

who are they to say what a woman can and can't do with their bodies??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dowmagik

women very rarely get their clit pierced, the hood is pierced, not the clit itself.

i know this, i just call it the pierced clit because it's sort of in the area. i'm not going to call it a "pierced clitoral hood"

you know, man. you know.

besides, fuck piercing the actual clit!! :shook: crazy

Originally posted by test pattern

i know this, i just call it the pierced clit because it's sort of in the area. i'm not going to call it a "pierced clitoral hood"

you know, man. you know.

besides, fuck piercing the actual clit!! :shook: crazy

i lived with a body piercer so i get all emo when people dont use the correct term, heh. most ppl call it simply the "hood".

Originally posted by ares

Now, Im not a fan of the genital piercings, male or female for that matter, but if someone wants to drop a piercing down there, they should be allowed to.

Thats fucked up.

couldnt have said it better !!

Archived