Genetal Herpes from Eating Steak????

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

I was talking to a friend today and some how we got on the subject of what not to do or eat at places cause people jack of onto the food. She told me about a family friend that got Genetal Herpes after she told the restaraunt to take the steak she ordered back and to cook it more. It had some cream sauce on it and the cook jacked off onto it. When she got it back she ate it without realising. The next day she had Genetal Herpes. And now she cant get rid of it cause it stays with you your whole life. I would have bashed the cook for that and the reason they found out was because someone else came in earlier with the same thing and had eaten at the same place the a night before her.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is herpes natural? cuz my friend has it and says its natural im like no its not and people laugh at him because his last name is adolf but thats off the topic is herpes natural?hehe one day he came to school all tehse scabs on his mouth im like thats fuckin deescusting

Guest JIGSAW

Thats one lame ass excuse for her relative being a slut...I work at a restuarant though and none of that shit goes on except pissing in the pickle bucket..

Originally posted by the A squad

is herpes natural? cuz my friend has it and says its natural im like no its not and people laugh at him because his last name is adolf but thats off the topic is herpes natural?hehe one day he came to school all tehse scabs on his mouth im like thats fuckin deescusting

I don't know what he means by natural but like when you get small cold sores in your mouth and stuff like that...its actually herpes but not the same type normally assoctiated with STD's. If you have ever had a cold sore you more than likely have herpes

Guest Stapler

She didnt get it from being a slut she got them on her mouth and she had never had any cold sores in her life, just goes to show what an agitated cook can do.........

Guest Stapler

Urban Legends like this one are true. There is always going to be somebody telling a bullshit story like this but there are actual cases of it happening. And not everything you read on the net is true, and not everything people post on the net is true..........

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA..... breath... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard stapler. not to dis you man. youre cool and everything but that isnt possible unless she stuck it up her pussy to let it marinate some more. and i doubt very many kitchens would let a guy jerk off. he just whipped it out in front of hte other kitchen staff and gave it a go? thats pretty unbelievable. sounds like your friend couldnt come up with an excuse for getting it. that sucks though. hope you werent fuckin her.....

Guest Stapler

Nah she didnt get it in her pussy cause if i got told that i would laugh and shrug it off. She got it on her mouth. Which is believable, the reason the topic is about gental herpes is cause i think that is what the name for the gemr thingy is. No dis taken.

oh ok. well, that makes it a little less far fetched but i still dont think it coulda happened because to transmit herpese you have to come in contact with an open sore or something an open sore touched. so the guy wouldve had to have open sores on his cock and rubbed it all over it. i highly doubt it man. something like 80 % of the people in the world have herpes (on the mouth . simplex one?). its quite possible shes had it and never got a break out before. im studying to be a chef. i can already tell it will be annoying as fuck if people send shit back all the time. i agree that if its not satisfactory you should send it back though. the restaurants im gonna be workin in will bring me up on charges if i do some shit like that. not that i would anyway. my e mails bluntedbuddhist@hotmail.com. hit me up sometime or next time im e mailin kids ill check you.

peace

Guest JoeHatesCops

my grandma is rich, and is very mean to waiters, i shudder to think what shes eaten in her food, and when im with her, i apologize to the waiters, and try to be extra nice just so i dont get a baked potato, with generous helpings of natures own I cant believe its not butter

:spent: :spent:

thats definitely a good idea. but in a high class restaurant the hygiene standards are through the roof. if shes paying a lot for her food she probably doesnt have to worry about being a bitch to the waiters. but if she talks shit about the chefs she may be in for some nasty shit. i doubt it though. if a chef is caught or ratted out for doing something like that hes in deep shit. but a lot of chefs can be pretty fuckin cocky and arrogant and if you dis their food they get PISSED!!!

Guest JoeHatesCops

well she usual eats at pretty pricey place, but this one time at red robin, she was like, you didnt make this salad right, what is your problem, what is wrong with people today, bla bla bla, and sent it back, i was pretty worried that day

Archived