gene kelly bodypops while singing in the rain

JUSTONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JUSTONE@Feb 2 2005, 08:20 AM

sorry if this is already around, but fuck it, it deserves to be again

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-video/Medi.../27/golfgti.mov

:king:

It has been. This is it's 3rd time. Haha.

edit*

Still think that they should've reshot that comercial. That roundoff back tuck was crooked. ;) Be'd interested in seeing turtle floats from Kujo or something. hi.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets+Feb 2 2005, 01:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yellow Feets - Feb 2 2005, 01:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JUSTONE@Feb 2 2005, 08:20 AM

sorry if this is already around, but fuck it, it deserves to be again

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-video/Medi.../27/golfgti.mov

:king:

It has been. This is it's 3rd time. Haha.

edit*

Still think that they should've reshot that comercial. That roundoff back tuck was crooked. ;) Be'd interested in seeing turtle floats from Kujo or something. hi.

[/b]

agreed, but notice that even the shadow in the background is remastered. i just love the slightly twisted look on his face like he knows hows superfreaky he is

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The commercial is perfect as it is, and Kujo would've been an awful choice, even though he's probably my favorite dancer of all time.

Elsewhere (the dude you've probably seen on a clip of some korean talent show doing extremely bizarre stuff) was a perfect choice. The two other dancers were Crumbs and a popper named Jay Walker.

yeah boyeeee. it's on tv over here quite regular now. i feel like it's mine and get real jealous when i hear people talking about it; i feel like going over there and saying 'hey! i saw it ages before you did, it's mine!' and then i want to hurt them, like hit them or something, but then i get all sleepy and i go to sleep for a bit and then when i wake up it doesn't feel so bad; but then it comes on again and someone starts talking about it..

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Feb 2 2005, 08:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Feb 2 2005, 08:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>The commercial is perfect as it is, and Kujo would've been an awful choice, even though he's probably my favorite dancer of all time.

Elsewhere (the dude you've probably seen on a clip of some korean talent show doing extremely bizarre stuff) was a perfect choice. The two other dancers were Crumbs and a popper named Jay Walker.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Feb 3 2005, 09:48 PM

It's by some guys called "Mint Royale". Don't know the name of the song/remix.

what'd you freakin' produce the thing or something?

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Feb 2 2005, 08:43 AM

The commercial is perfect as it is, and Kujo would've been an awful choice, even though he's probably my favorite dancer of all time.

Crumbs? No wonder that round off > back tuck > 90 was a little sketchy. But yeah, great commercial. And yes, I'm still bitching about it.

I haven't seen this commercial on tv yet.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Feb 2 2005, 08:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Feb 2 2005, 08:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>The commercial is perfect as it is, and Kujo would've been an awful choice, even though he's probably my favorite dancer of all time.

[/b]

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Feb 3 2005, 09:48 PM

It's by some guys called "Mint Royale". Don't know the name of the song/remix.

i totally didnt even think of that as three different guys until you said that

<!--QuoteBegin-Herbivore@Feb 4 2005, 11:12 AM

what'd you freakin' produce the thing or something?

you know if mamerros a bboy of any of quality, he has to know his shit. just because he's a bboy, and is interested in that sort of thing, im sure he knows who all the dudes are in the christina aguilera 'cant hold us down' video and all types of odds and ends about the subject. and im sure he has very nice abs. and an ass.

Originally posted by El Producto@Feb 5 2005, 12:59 AM

i dunno

its all like, people in my school are like "oh shit, thats a sick advert" and get a boner over it, when its actually not all that

just my 2 cents....ill go up in any thread and bad mouth what i feel like bad mouthing....if you disagree, we can glove slap eachother to the death

ok let's go punk

stickup those dukes, queensbury rules

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by rental@Feb 4 2005, 08:29 PM

you know if mamerros a bboy of any of quality, he has to know his shit. just because he's a bboy, and is interested in that sort of thing, im sure he knows who all the dudes are in the christina aguilera 'cant hold us down' video and all types of odds and ends about the subject. and im sure he has very nice abs. and an ass.

I haven't danced in over 2 years, but I do try to keep up with the scene. I'd like to think that at some point in my years of dancing I was somewhat of a decent bboy, but skills worldwide got so completely out of control it was pretty futile to even try to keep up.

The dude in the Christina video is Do-Knock, a fucking amazing dancer and funny ass dude. He came out to Providence my last year there and a bunch of us went to the mall for no reason... he'd walk up to old ladies, start politely talking to them, then completely spazz out and start doing flips all over the place... scared the hell out of them. He can do this thing where he shakes your hand and flips sideways at the same time without letting go. Also won Star Search twice (that's $200,000).

My period of inactivity has resulted in my abs being transformed into a ravishing mini beer belly. My ass remains the same though.