Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of mankind

mugdha

“Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.”

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know this is spam but it's something pretty interesting that I have actually argued on another forum. I did a bunch of research in to gender stereotypes years ago by looking at intersexuals, people who suffer congenital adrenal hyperplasia, micro-penis and all the other stuff that is in between the socially accepted categories of man and woman. If I had time I also would have included 'alpha-males' transgenderism and homosexuality in to the mix as well.

Bottom line is that gender maybe more of a spectrum rather than a binary concept as we have come to view it. I believe that is the essence of the argument that is being made above by the person flogging their book.

Weird topic to discuss on a forum like this......

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

A tomato tree is growing . Its not male or female. Its just a tree. Letz call it male. Now the season change .The flowers are ripening into red tomatoes. The tree itself feel different from within . The structure is same only the feelings are different . Its blushing like a woman. But wait . Its not going to last like this. Soon the tomatoes will fall. Aloha its a male again,(ref. Man is the extension of woman)

• Like 1

You can see really similar manifestations on female body builders as well. The testosterone they take makes the clit grow and begin resembling a dick (well, to be honest, I don't really know that that is the proper explanation for it but it seems logical to me).

I reckon Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia is the freaky one, genotype male, phenotype female, yet no womb or ovaries. Shit is wild.

If I remember right from bio,

Clit turns to dick

Ovaries turn to balls

Vagina seals up becomes crease/wrinkle down nut sack

So.... Imbalances in hormones effecting those areas shouldn't be super surprising.

I have nipples Greg, can you milk me?

Decent of Woman is a book that came out in the 70's I think.

Basically the first chapter claims men are genetic mutations of women. That the XY chromosome should always be the XX... Penis is an enlarged clitoris, etc... Major breakthrough was the explanation of nipples, why men still had them if they didn't need them... I have the book laying around somewhere if anyone wants to take a gander.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
“Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.”

id mubarak

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
A tomato tree is growing . Its not male or female. Its just a tree. Letz call it male. Now the season change .The flowers are ripening into red tomatoes. The tree itself feel different from within . The structure is same only the feelings are different . Its blushing like a woman. But wait . Its not going to last like this. Soon the tomatoes will fall. Aloha its a male again,(ref. Man is the extension of woman)

Youre trying very hard to prove a point but this example is out right ignorance. This is a person that wrote a book that should be someone intelligent, yet fails to know the most simple bit of information of plant reproduction. They're so eager to prove their point they misapply facts in doing so.

• 7 months later...

I have a real problem with the gender "spectrum" debate. I think nowadays all the highshool and college kids think its cool to be trans. No biggie, right? We all know how extreme kids can be with edginess. Now that its cool, a lot of kids (more often than not its a girl) want to be gender-nonconforming, kids fake it for popularity, attention, and special treatment. It is so popular now that they now have TV shows dedicated to being trans or LGBTUVQXYZ.... It has become a trend, and it will die out eventually.... I hope....

FUN FACT: Did you know that bisexuality isn't really welcome in the LGBT community? There are numerous amounts of posts on tumblr that can prove that. And all of us know that women are more likely to become bisexual (and how much they must be part of a trend... I'm generalizing, give me some slack here). And a lot of us know that trans guys get treated a little better than the gay guy or the bisexual dude. Gay dudes get roasted on the daily. So when being bisexual doesn't fit the narrative of the popular crowd at school/work/wherever (popular among the non-popular) what do you do? Become a Feminist, androgynous genderqueer! "Hillary Clinton hates guns, graffiti, White people, and transphobic cis males" will be heard in every high school, and university all over North America, Europe, and Australia.

But as far as the ones who actually have genetic disorders, psychological issues, and odd testosterone/estrogen levels. Sure whatever. All I ask is that my tax dollars aren't being used to pay for Gender reassignment meds or surgery. All I want them to consider before they make the transition is the suicide rates among post-op transexuals. Other than that.... Go fir it dude!..... I mean chick...... I mean "it"?

I also dont like the fact that if you even say anything negative about gender identity issues, you get banned from certain forums/image boards/social media platforms/streaming site. Or you get ridiculed and called a Nazi, and earn the "I'm an asshole, no one hangs out with me because I'm a dick." Badge. Shit I was kicked out a theater for saying "The new Ghostbusters is gonna suck!" In front of a couple of short haired, genderqueer, ray ban wearing, high school girls, on a date seeing the The Purge: Election Year (probably thought they would kill the straight white guy first).

Seriously, I don't care if someone is trans. Do what makes you happy. Just don't act like Christians and try to ram it down my throat, or try to use it as an excuse to get special treatment from people.... Or censor people or ban words. Other than that. Yeah, we're all good.

Tl;dr: I'm a white cis, sexist, transphobic, racist, privileged, asshole, who should die.

You cite tumblr as a legitimate source? That's some pretty in depth research you've done.

Your ignorance and childish paranoia reflect your youth.

You're on a graff forum, posing in front of terrible graffiti with a bandana on your face, and you got kicked out of a theater (how edgy) critiquing the "edginess" of kids these days...

Nothing new, just receiving recognition now as people wish to be more respectful, PC, and whatever. Long before any of this there was the Rocky Horror Picture Show and the resulting cult following. Nothing that I was into, but I remember there being a group of kids at school who loved it and it influenced their fashion, sexual expression, whatever. They got ragged on for it, but they had enough in their group for support.

These days I'm surprised anyone gives a fuck who has what in their pants or who fucks who, just do your thing. I'm going to guess it's also part of the 'hey look at me!' generation that feels a need to put it out there to everyone, march around, wave flags, etc. What are you telling us for, just do your thing. I can only imagine how a heterosexual parade would go over.

Also meant to mention that the whole bathroom deal is ridiculous. You're there to take a dump or whatever. You don't care who dumped before, you don't care who's dumping next, you don't care who's next to you doing it. Your mission is to get in and out as quick as possible because regardless of who else was/is there, they're likely a stinky motherfucker in a public restroom and you don't want to be in there any longer than you need to. When I was in Asia there are female restroom attendants, they just come in and mop the floor while you're in there pissing. No one cares, they're there to piss and get out. Some of the men's rooms might even be partly visible to someone who comes close enough, no one cares. If every bathroom in America was just one of those single occupant bathrooms it would negate all these stupid arguments but because there is a male or female symbol on the door people get bent out of shape. But.... then you're at the bar or a club or whatever, the line to the lady's room is too long and there's always that girl who's like "I don't give a fuck, I'll skip the line and use the men's room" and absolutely no one cares about this. People arguing over where they lay their shit at- stupid.

• Like 1