Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Gender divison in two opposites is greatest mistake of mankind

Discussion in 'News' started by mugdha, Nov 28, 2013.

1. mugdha

mugdha New Jack

“Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.”

2. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

I know this is spam but it's something pretty interesting that I have actually argued on another forum. I did a bunch of research in to gender stereotypes years ago by looking at intersexuals, people who suffer congenital adrenal hyperplasia, micro-penis and all the other stuff that is in between the socially accepted categories of man and woman. If I had time I also would have included 'alpha-males' transgenderism and homosexuality in to the mix as well.

Bottom line is that gender maybe more of a spectrum rather than a binary concept as we have come to view it. I believe that is the essence of the argument that is being made above by the person flogging their book.

Weird topic to discuss on a forum like this......

TayyuNit likes this.
  3. mugdha

mugdha New Jack

A tomato tree is growing . Its not male or female. Its just a tree. Letz call it male. Now the season change .The flowers are ripening into red tomatoes. The tree itself feel different from within . The structure is same only the feelings are different . Its blushing like a woman. But wait . Its not going to last like this. Soon the tomatoes will fall. Aloha its a male again,(ref. Man is the extension of woman)

CILONE/SK likes this.
  4. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

5. finEyoungCamel!!!

finEyoungCamel!!! Elite Member

Googled micropenis

Much laughs were had.

6. Hua Guofang

You can see really similar manifestations on female body builders as well. The testosterone they take makes the clit grow and begin resembling a dick (well, to be honest, I don't really know that that is the proper explanation for it but it seems logical to me).

I reckon Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia is the freaky one, genotype male, phenotype female, yet no womb or ovaries. Shit is wild.

7. finEyoungCamel!!!

finEyoungCamel!!! Elite Member

Googled that too but no funny pictures showed up.

The female bodybuilders I have noticed that tho.

8. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

If I remember right from bio,

Clit turns to dick
    Ovaries turn to balls
    Vagina seals up becomes crease/wrinkle down nut sack

So.... Imbalances in hormones effecting those areas shouldn't be super surprising.

I have nipples Greg, can you milk me?

9. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

Oh yeah,

Robert Paulson

[​IMG]

10. Bertha Christ

Bertha Christ New Jack

Decent of Woman is a book that came out in the 70's I think.
    Basically the first chapter claims men are genetic mutations of women. That the XY chromosome should always be the XX... Penis is an enlarged clitoris, etc... Major breakthrough was the explanation of nipples, why men still had them if they didn't need them... I have the book laying around somewhere if anyone wants to take a gander.

11. Hua Guofang

Well, its bullshit anyway. Everyone knows that eve was created from Adam's rib.....

12. mugdha

mugdha New Jack

that proves man is the ....

13. backwaterbutthole

backwaterbutthole Member

You mean if anyone wants to take a gender?

I think its funny this person came to a forum of like 7 members to push a book.

14. Gucci Mane LaFlare

Gucci Mane LaFlare Member

once hilary clinton gets elected everyone will hate bitches like how they hate black people right now

15. Lew Blum

Lew Blum Senior Member

If this is spam, what product is being advertised?