geezuz, would somebody >condemn< destination already??!?

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CrazyLazy

That picture of the clouds is really peacful though. Just sayin'

yeah, but looking out your window to see clouds doesn't kill bandwidth on everyone's favorite free internet messageboard. i don't think destination fully comprehends that the posting of his stupid pictures costs somebody else money. if you want to be a member here, you need to have some respect for the folks running this site. they're footing the bill for our dork talk and titty ogling

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by trackstand

DR_DELUSION would be a pleasant loss too.

THATS A NEGATIVE YOU HOMO

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

yeah, but looking out your window to see clouds doesn't kill bandwidth on everyone's favorite free internet messageboard. i don't think destination fully comprehends that the posting of his stupid pictures costs somebody else money. if you want to be a member here, you need to have some respect for the folks running this site. they're footing the bill for our dork talk and titty ogling

Actually, remote linking of pictures only costs bandwidth for the server hosting that picture, not 12oz.

But anyways, yeah, I turned in a warning yesterday when Destination had exactly 7 posts to his name, all decades-old pictures.

king bling damn near got banned for unecessary use of the quote button.

if there's anything that gets my banning finger itching, it's scrolling through dumb shit. you're lucky you said something intelligent yesterday, otherwise you'd have caught the axe as well (again).

(oh, and welcome to democracy in action. destination bought the farm)

Originally posted by seeking

king bling damn near got banned for unecessary use of the quote button.

if there's anything that gets my banning finger itching, it's scrolling through dumb shit. you're lucky you said something intelligent yesterday, otherwise you'd have caught the axe as well (again).

(oh, and welcome to democracy in action. destination bought the farm)

You all should limit the number of posts certain members are allotted each day so they think before they type.

honestly, i thought we did ban kill whitey, but i guess not.

either way, it's not going to happen.

if his hate-that-hate-created rants are that hypocritical, then just laugh and move on.

infact, you should all just move on over to my 'scorpions in the house' thread, cause it's not getting nearly enough play.

wow....

he was gone so fast that I totally missed it.

well I saw a few posts e-yelling at him, but none by him.

Clean-up-crew to aisle zero.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

wow....

he was gone so fast that I totally missed it.

well I saw a few posts e-yelling at him, but none by him.

Clean-up-crew to aisle zero.

Yea, ditto.

Once again thumbs up to the moderators of 12oz.

Archived