GEEK SQUAD

1ape

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I graduated from high school with mainly C's and a few B's and an A here and there like a forgotten cherry on a sundae

I got in trouble for tagging, fighting, laziness, the assistant principal thought I was destined for bad things.

When everyone else was going in on saturday morning to take their SATS, I was sleeping in.

And yet i went on to complete community college and graduated from one of the states top schools. It's a wonderful feeling of venegence on those that thought I would never amount to anything

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Dec 3 2005, 08:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Dec 3 2005, 08:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well looks like you have some work to do. It doesnt matter how you get em. We dont care if shes sleeping, just coming outta the shower or riding the dick. Make it happen.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@Dec 3 2005, 09:25 PM

Yeah I feel you LENS. All my boys are seniors, and people frequently ask me if I goto highschool and I love to tell them I'm 3 months away from an associates degree. Started that shit when I was 16 and I'll have my bachelors 2 years earlier than everyone else.

Fuck highschool, I'm sayin...

Yeah, high school was lame. i always laughed at those assholes that spent all their free time in clubs, yearbook, organizing rallies, running for student government, just so they could tack that crap on to their college applications.

My friend was a high school dropout but graduated from UC Berkeley with a master in Physics. He works on Wall Street in NY now. Go figure

i got spotted with a pilot im the center of the hallway expressing my love for the school senior year... the chick who saw me was an esl teacher, she didnt know my name and thank god didnt recognize my picture, so when i dipped out with a cool 1.5 gpa, i didnt go back.

then five years later i got my ged and have been pulling 3.5's in university classes... and im not even focused.

skools for fools.

I went to one of the top 10 public high schools in the country...had a B average my freshmen year, then spent sophmore and junior year breakin every rule possible and literally doing NOTHING (i took a total of less than 10 tests between both years). I'm not sure how I passed sophmore, but I failed junior year and didn't go back. Gotta get my GED soon

I didn't give a fuck about my grades in highschool until I learned that you could get a scholarship for $2500 by getting an above honours average (85%+) in grades 10, 11 and 12.. so i picked up my socks enough to get the cash.

University's fucking stupid, lately. If i put half the time into studying that I waste on here or doing other stupid shit, I'd be cruising with straight A's.

My highschool graduation requirements was 230.

I graduated with 232.5

I never really liked school, i never socialized with the people in my grade, they were all punk rock blink 182 lets play hacky sack and rock out with our fucking cocks out type people.

I didnt say much in class i was just the guy in the back who didnt do shit and just sat down and just sketched and shit, slept or just showed up drunk and was listening to my cd player.

I dont know.

Fuck school. Im making more right now than probably anybody i graduated with, fuck them.