GED

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I want to get that shit so I can goto this tech school and do something with computers, but the only thing is I dont really know that much past the more basic math and I sure as hell don't know too much about science. The English part I should do good as fuck on though. I know kids who have gotten it that are pretty dumb and been locked up and shit.."the bad kids" so it shouldn't be that hard.

Foreal, I know I got up to atleast an 8th grade level pretty much on lock. I'm not good at all them fucking weird things though where you need to do some crazy ass equations to find dumb shit like..like divide this number by this and leave this one alone..then find the square root..then add this to it and divide by this..I can't understand all of those meaningless things they teach you.

Yeah I was just a little worried about the math and science because I'm 16 and I never had 11th and 12th grade classes and the 9th grade math I couldn't understand for my life probably because I just never payed enough attention or asked for help. But I just have had enough with school and over the past few years my stress level has gotten really bad with it. I went to the doctor and had to get anxiety meds. And every morning I get these fucking terrible stomach pains. And it really just makes my life depressing. So if I could just get my GED and goto a fucking tech school and get some shit done rather than sitting in a school all day doing NOTHING then I think it would be much better for me.

yeah, but i got job skills in the banking, insurance, computer, painting industrys....so im to cheap cause if i just keep working ill make enough to buy a house, and then another one and then when ones paid off i can sell it and be a dirty old man in college getting my law degree and grabbing stupid sorority sluts ass's at forty five.

i cant afford to go with out working fulltime and am in no way responsable to enough to borrow thousands upon thousands whithout fucking it up. its cool though, i want a contractors license.

Yeah I'm trying to get out of there as soon as fucking possible. I really don't see why I should waste my time and beat myself down with all of the bullshit I go through with that shit. Like fucking heres how it goes: I get stomach pains every fucking morning..I'm late due to pains..I get on the late list and recieve a detention every time I'm late..I don't goto detention cus its fucking bullshit. Get suspended. While being late and being suspended I miss work/tests/homework. I do bad in classes. I take in a note from a doctor and get the late shit sorted out. But now I really fucking hate school and I am still late a lot and I really lost the will to live I just fucking dont do anything. I am not the same person I used to be..I used to be happy all the time and do funny ass shit to make everyone laugh. Now I'm just bitter to everyone and I don't have the same personality as I did. In the summer and on weekends I am the same as I was but during the weeks I just feel like shit and want to die. I think my mom knows whats up and is with me on the GED shit because she knows how it is and at the rate its going I really can't see myself lasting 2 more years in the school. If I could just goto a tech school where the kids are a little less childish, the classes based on what I want to do and I have more freedom then I would be really happier because my biggest problem is freedom and other kids. I fucking despise most of the kids because they are just nerds who are fucking white kids from the burbs who rock du rags and listen to nelly and are completely ignorant to the rest of the world. Everything about everyone just gets on my nerves. And to smoke a fucking cigarette is like escaping from alcatraz. They have cameras near every door and all stairways..they have high tech fucking SMOKE DETECTORS in the bathroom that tell them which bathroom someone is smoking in..they have paraprofessions who just walk the hallways..and the doors all automatically lock when shut. So getting out to smoke a cig is a fucking mission and if you get caught its a $50 fine. And we have a fucking uniform and shit. Just all of the little things like that add up and fucking make me want to kill someone. OK thats it.

Originally posted by old*824

yeah, but i got job skills in the banking, insurance, computer, painting industrys....so im to cheap cause if i just keep working ill make enough to buy a house, and then another one and then when ones paid off i can sell it and be a dirty old man in college getting my law degree and grabbing stupid sorority sluts ass's at forty five.

i cant afford to go with out working fulltime and am in no way responsable to enough to borrow thousands upon thousands whithout fucking it up. its cool though, i want a contractors license.

wordlife, decent plan. make sure to stay disciplined with saving that $.

yeah, i figure if i get my license for painting in 3 years, by then i will have made over a hundred g's so if i can save 20% that enough to get a house, i have less than a thousand of reportable debt and no really bad credit. by the time i get my license i can go work for 25 an hour and not have to pay payroll taxes and workers comp insurance, basically be a licensed forman.

and it gets better, i allready have a company that wants me, over the summer i was doing marketing for them and making 45 an hour. so they want me to do the marketing, the bidding and run the crew so i get paid 11 for the lead, 20% commission on the bid price and 30% if i hustle over the designed price and 20 an hour to paint it with their equipment.

I had a court ordered GED from getting too many absences. But i was also required to enter in this dumb like training class for the GED. I went to the retardedly simple 'orientation' and then the next week took the test. Scored highest on every single subject than everyone else had that GED 'graduating class' whatever you want to call it.