Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GED

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GucciCondom, Nov 27, 2003.

1. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Anyone ever gotten their GED? If so, how hard was the test to get it?

2. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Well my homie dropped out in the begining of the 9th grade and took it some years later and passed it. It cant be that hard. Then again he's a pretty sharp dude.

3. krie

krie Guest

4. GucciCondom

Yeah I want to get that shit so I can goto this tech school and do something with computers, but the only thing is I dont really know that much past the more basic math and I sure as hell don't know too much about science. The English part I should do good as fuck on though. I know kids who have gotten it that are pretty dumb and been locked up and shit.."the bad kids" so it shouldn't be that hard.

5. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

the part i took sober i did the worst on. allthough i guess thats cool cause it was math and i had not taken a math class since 8th grade and still passed the highschool level.

6. GucciCondom

Foreal, I know I got up to atleast an 8th grade level pretty much on lock. I'm not good at all them fucking weird things though where you need to do some crazy ass equations to find dumb shit like..like divide this number by this and leave this one alone..then find the square root..then add this to it and divide by this..I can't understand all of those meaningless things they teach you.

7. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

i think i passed by one percentage point....but pretty much half the math section i guessed on. multiple choice is cool like that.

8. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Shit was easy as fuck from what I remember..Shit was like 5 years ago though. I took it in sections over a period of like 1-2 weeks..It might differ from state to state..

9. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

i mean the math section only though...the rest i took hella high and aced pretty much..

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Good Enough Diploma

11. GucciCondom

Yeah I was just a little worried about the math and science because I'm 16 and I never had 11th and 12th grade classes and the 9th grade math I couldn't understand for my life probably because I just never payed enough attention or asked for help. But I just have had enough with school and over the past few years my stress level has gotten really bad with it. I went to the doctor and had to get anxiety meds. And every morning I get these fucking terrible stomach pains. And it really just makes my life depressing. So if I could just get my GED and goto a fucking tech school and get some shit done rather than sitting in a school all day doing NOTHING then I think it would be much better for me.

12. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i have a GED. honestly, at the time the test was cake. i took prep classes at night at a local highschool, and i aced it.

13. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

word, i pretty much dropped out in the end of ninth grade...the rest of my school career was spent getting expelled from every other school in the district.

14. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

ever thought about going to college?

15. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

yeah, but i got job skills in the banking, insurance, computer, painting industrys....so im to cheap cause if i just keep working ill make enough to buy a house, and then another one and then when ones paid off i can sell it and be a dirty old man in college getting my law degree and grabbing stupid sorority sluts ass's at forty five.
    i cant afford to go with out working fulltime and am in no way responsable to enough to borrow thousands upon thousands whithout fucking it up. its cool though, i want a contractors license.