gay necrophiliac ducks?

casekonly

http://www.nmr.nl/mallard.jpg'>

a Drake mallard (Anas platyrhynchos) in full breeding plumage (left) next to the dead drake mallard (NMR 9997-00232) just after collision with the new wing of the Natuurmuseum Rotterdam; b the same couple during copulation, two minutes after photo a was taken. [photo: C.W. Moeliker]

.C.W. Moeliker

The first case of homosexual necrophilia in the mallard Anas platyrhynchos (Aves: Anatidae) (page 243-247)

On 5 June 1995 an adult male mallard (Anas platyrhynchos) collided with the glass façade of the Natuurmuseum Rotterdam and died. An other drake mallard raped the corpse almost continuously for 75 minutes. Then the author disturbed the scene and secured the dead duck. Dissection showed that the rape-victim indeed was of the male sex. It is concluded that the mallards were engaged in an ‘Attempted Rape Flight’ that resulted in the first described case of homosexual necrophilia in the mallard.

Correspondence: C.W. Moeliker, Natuurmuseum Rotterdam, P.O. Box 23452, NL-3001 KL Rotterdam, the Netherlands; e-mail moeliker@nmr.nl

Keywords: homosexuality, necrophilia, non-consensual copulation, mallard, Anas platyrhynchos

complete article in pdf format

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

HAHAHAHA what's up, el mamerro

Hahahah, what's up?? NOTHING. Ain't got shit on my stash.

I got interspecies bird necrophilia, ON VIDEO. Don't know if it's homosexual, but I don't think it makes much of a difference.

Archived