gay marriage legalized

serum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

but i just dont see how a kid cant be somewhat influenced by gay parents (as in thinking that shit is normal)

wow, I see what you mean. they might actually think being gay is normal. that would sure fuck things up wouldnt it? did the explosion of single parents bring down society? nope. neither will having gay parents.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

agreed. i know there could be worse situations (abuseful parents)

but i just dont see how a kid cant be somewhat influenced by gay parents (as in thinking that shit is normal)

i think that you mean abusive parents.

there is nothing wrong with gay people adopting a kid, if they are capable of raising him or her, then why shouldnt they? i dont understand what you mean when you say that the kid will be influenced into thinking that it is normal.

man, being around gays wont make you gay. your either gay or you arent gay, shit, i played hockey for like 12 years, and as anyone who played sports, or still plays, sure has hell seen a lot of cock in the locker room, but that sure as hell doesent make you want to go suck one.

I see what you're saying tease, but even you know thats a weak ass argument. Shit, how many generations have been raised on the understanding that the only proper family is mom, pop, and the kids, yet here we are on the verge of legalizing gay marriage.

Lets play devils advocate with that confused kid. what if he's queer as fuck and living with straight parents. he might feel pressured into thinking thats how it should be. some things are just out of your hands.

I'm not twisting shit, you just cant back up your position. kids should be allowed to grow up free from interference, in a nuturing enviroment, but essentially there are two types of enviroment: straight or gay. they have to be brought up in one of them. since you can't figure out the kids preferance at birth, its just a crapshoot. no two ways about it.

single parent kids used to be outcasts. bastards. yes they were teased by classmates. but shit, times change, its common now, and so will gay parents years from now.

tease makes a good point, i understand what hes saying, and yes being raised from a gay couple almost definetly will cause problems, the kid is not going to understand why he has 2 dads while everyone else has either just one or one of each, hes going to see his gay parents express thier love through holding hands and kissing and what ever and he most likely will mimic it, that dont mean hes gay though because his parents are gay, hes just kissin dudes and holdin there hands because he sees daddy doing that to daddy and THAT is what tease is talking about, hes not gonna understand that it aint normal to be like that...and yes being gay is not normal...eventually he will grow up and realize he is either gay or not gay and stop all that shit, but in the mean time what are the parents supposed to say to thier son when the prinicple calls um in saying that little billy kissed joey on the playscape....are the parents supposed to tell them that its wrong and not to do that? but then why is ok for his parents to do it? or are his parents going to say its ok to like boys and thus influence his sexual preferences...i dont believe in that whole your born gay bullshit....your gay because you have a mental problem or something of the like, not hating just stating

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

whats fucked up is that gay married couple acquiring a kid, then the kid having to grow up with gay parents.

its not mommy and daddy anymore.

its daddy and daddy.

or mommy and mommy.

why the hell should this matter......what's more important is how caring they are.

what would you choose, but lets say they are marked at the same price

2004 Ford GT Fully Loaded

or

2004 Ford GT Base Model

now what would you choose

2 Daddys

or

1 Daddy and 1 Mommy

both ford gts got the same engine but one got the extras, same as the parents, they can both have the same caring but personally id rather have a mom and a dad

of course the caring part of the parenting is a major, but you cant look at that alone...would you buy the fully loaded gt just because of the engine inside? or would you buy it because of the engine, leather interior, stylish body, and all the other extras as well..the engine is good by its self...but better with everything else....

I've ridden in all 3 Ford GT40's that won Le Mans... I got to just scoot around the parking lot at Watkins Glenn... I actually had several much more thrilling rides in lesser cars around the track... I'm still dying to drive Lime Rock, my uncle has done that in his M3 a few times... awesome

Let 'em do it.. isn't affecting my life.

If pussy wasn't enough to get your rocks off

one day and you had to start shoving things

up your ass and fucking the same sex, that's

your business.. maybe you just prefer

the companionship of the same sex, fine by

me.

I still don't believe for a second homosexuality

is genetic, nor can I say I don't see something

inherently deviant about it... coupled with the

simple truth that homosexuality is flawed in

premise by the fact that nature doesn't want

it to exist. Otherwise we would have men