Gay experiences are unkind..

Home Time

So a little while ago i get off the night bus with another man, must of been 4, 5am. He whistles at me tilting his head back as a signal for me to come over. Small man, about 5'5 possibly from portugal.

'Where are you going' he asks. I say home. 'Can i join you' !! .At that point it knew what i was in for now. A whole 2 streets walk with a man who was pointing out points where he wanted to suck me off. 'Ive got condoms if you like'. It was never ending, the man was doing some hard begging. I pointed out spots where he would find other men, like along the highstreet around the shops. I tried letting him off gently even though on most days I would of put him out cold.

I had been out painting, dressed like i was living on the streets it struck me when the guy told me he liked the look of me. When asked why i came over to him when he called me i told him i thought he was selling pirate dvd's or something. He also invited me back to his. I am not proud of myself.

Gay experiences are unkind.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Jul 27 2005, 01:14 PM

Dude you passed up free head.

HAHAHAHHA -

A friend of a friend who is italian or some shit was in KingsKross, Sydney (where all the brothels/hookers/junkies are) and was pretty plastered. Trying to hail a taxi to get home he got given a lift by some old asian guy. Too drunk to know better he hopped in and ten minutes later the guys says "I bet you've got a big salami dick like my italian boyfriend'. Dude promptly excused himself from the car.

And yes I passed up the chance for free head and anal in the bushes. yuck.gif

God, you must feel terrible now that it's finally sinking in.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jul 27 2005, 07:28 AM

Too drunk to know better he hopped in and ten minutes later the guys says "I bet you've got a big salami dick like my italian boyfriend'. Dude promptly excused himself from the car.

I'd just like to point out that a 4" dick is a big salami dick to an old asian man.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by casekonly@Jul 27 2005, 08:20 AM

and having a gay puerto rican follow you home isn't calling attention to yourself?

Leave my father out of this.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Jul 27 2005, 02:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Jul 27 2005, 02:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Jul 27 2005, 08:20 AM

and having a gay puerto rican follow you home isn't calling attention to yourself?

Leave my father out of this.

[/b]

:haha:

And fatalist no he was not. Looked like one of them men that hang around on corners, in doorways trying to sell something.

But so far no other gay experiences for me yet :king:

I was propositioned by tranny prostitutes outside Chinatown at 2 AM when I was out writing. I said no.

I worked doing graphic design for a guy who had an underage asian homosexual living with him.

5 years ago when I was looking for work in the city I had a small black guy beg me to let him buy me coffee and I finally said ok because he kept saying "I really wanted to talk to me because you seem interesting". He asked me if I wanted to go back to his apartment and I said no way and he got all offended and left. Then, this year this guy saw me walking down the street and cornered me and started saying how familiar I look and how he wanted to buy me a coffee and was saying he was a musician and wanted me to go back to his apartment and play music with him. Then when I said no and told him I had to go he was like "how can I contact you, I want to be able to see you again" and I was like no way dude I don't even know you and left. When I was heading back on the train it hit me that it was the same small black guy that was hitting on me 5 years ago.

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Jul 27 2005, 11:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Jul 27 2005, 11:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Biggus Dickus@Jul 27 2005, 01:14 PM

Dude you passed up free head.

HAHAHAHHA -

A friend of a friend who is italian or some shit was in KingsKross, Sydney (where all the brothels/hookers/junkies are)

[/b]

always a good time there, haha..